Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

((okay))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Admiral trotted in proudly with his two foals and mate following him. He nickered to the herd and received a reply from all of them. He slowed to a walk and started to make his way to the lead's hill. As he did so he flashed a smile to each member of the herd. "My son will lead you when he is old enough." He nickered and continued on his way. Seaside Kina, Arinasa, and Midnight Glimmer came over to look at the new foals. Seaside Kina instantly took a liking to Sierra and whinnied to her. "You are gorgeous!" Sierra and her 'I know it' attitude smirked and flicked her mane. "Why thank you the same can't be said to my brother." She trotted ahead of Clayton her tail and head held high.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Ammy looked around at all of the other horses and then cantered up to Admiral on his hill. Clayton grunted at his sister and then went up to a smaller hill. From there, he could see the whole herd, lands beyond, and what his sister was up to.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Flash Fire galloped into Grenu. He skidded abruptly to a halt and looked around. he saw a herd of horses, all mares. There were some small hills and on the tallest one, a stallion and mare stood looking over the land. On another smaller hill, there was a paint colt who looked around in amazement. As Flash quickly scaneed the area, his gaze fell to the herd of mares. There were 3 mares and 1 filly. An idea immediatley came to Flash's mind. The stallion and mare were on the hill. Flash could take the herd, including the filly quickly. But the stallion looked tough and the mare already had her eye on him (Like watching, not like she loves him). Flash put his head down and slinked toward a tree closest to the herd that hid him from view of the stallion and mare.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Sunside Kina had seen the new stallion and cautiously watched as he slunk into the woods surrounding them. She walked towards Arinasa and whispered to her. "There's an odd stallion walking around and he seems to be scheming something, we should probably tell Admiral." Ari looked up from her grazing and looked around. "I don't see him, don't worry Kina just go back to grazing." "But..." As Kina started Ari gave her a glare and so she did as Ari said.

Admiral had sensed another stallion and looked around as he watched over his herd. He turned to Ammy. "Get the colts and bring them up here, something's not right." He then walked down the hill and stood near the herd sniffing occasionally for the stallion. He stomped his foot as he waited for anything to happen at anytime.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 am

Ammy saw the stallion. She knew where he was but not why he was here. But he seemed familiar. Ammy neighed into the air as loudly as she could. She reared on her hind legs and moved her front legs in a furious motion. Clayton looked up at his mom and then cantered over to her. "Stay here son. If anyone but daddy and the herd come here, then run! I'm going to get Sierra." With those words, Ammy left CLayton and then galloped down the hill to Sierra. "Come, there's another stallion on the herd grounds. Go up to the hill where your brother is and I expect no bickering. Is that understood?" Ammy stared at her right through and then turned to the hill where Clayton was and then started galloping.

Flash Fire stood in the shade of the woods, watching the minor chaos before him. He chuckled softly. Stepping out of the shade and into the bright light, his wings were light up with shine and magnifisense. He fluttered them up and down and tayed there. His watchful eyes followed the stallon as he came closer to Flash. This could be a war. But it could also be flight. Fight or Flight? And also, there was the trick.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Admiral saw the stallion and reared up. "If you've come for mares then you will soon regret it!" He landed as he cracked the dirt where he stood. He walked closer to the stallion standing between him and the herd. "If a fight is to occur then it will be on land no flying aloud, keep that in mind."

Sierra heard her mother and snorted. "I'm fine where I am." She trotted a bit closer though and grazed a bit more. In the corner of her eye she saw a stallion and quickly looked up. She saw his magnifisent wings and smirked. ~Pretty handsome for a bachelor. Wonder if he easily falls for mares.~ She held her tail and head high in her best posture as she stood there looking at the stallion softly. "What's your name stallion?"

Admiral saw his daughter showing off and then soon spoke. "Sierra go back with your mother and stay there."

Sierra chuckled. "I'm not a dog." She then stepped closer to the two of them. "As my father already said I'm Sierra."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Ammy looked back at Sierra and got angry. She wanted to herd her to he hill but she also had to get the other mares of the herd to safety. She galloped around them and said "Quick, we have to go now. A stallion not part of our herd is here and he seems very dnagerous." Ammy stopped galloping to look in the stallion's direction. Then, she turned and galloped up the hill to Clayton.

Flash looked at the stallion. His daughter, Sierra, came in between them. What a stupid foal. He knew she was just showing off, he met these kinds of mares before. They want the whole world to know they are beautiful, even if it means death. Laughing humoresley, Flash replied to the stallion's challenge to a fight. "I don't see why flying is not fair. It's your own fault if you can't keep up with me." With that sentence hanging, Flash thrust his neck under Sierra and flapped his wings so that he was in the air with the filly on him. Flapping slowly and rhythmycally, Flash flew higher into the air with Sierra but not too high unless the silly one fell.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:36 am

Arinasa, Sunside Kina, and Midnight Glimmer followed Ammy without hesitation.

Sierra was about to look at her father when she was swept onto the stallion's back. She then was lifted into the air but she didn't struggle knowing that if she did she would surely fall. She wasn't as stupid as she looked and was actually pretty smart. As they rose a bit higher she turned to the stallion. "Not what I was expecting...what are you doing anyway?" She sat there for a minute waiting for his reply when she saw her father below. Admiral during this time had reared up and followed beneath Flash Fire. "Put her down!" His eyes glared at Flash as he followed beneath him and you could see his mighty muscles in the sunlight. Sierra chuckled at Admiral. "Father that won't work. One: Flash doesn't look like a negotiator and Two: I kinda like the view up here...How come you didn't mate with a pegasus?" She grinned and then looked around at the landscape. Admiral snorted at his daughter's ignorance. ~If she doesn't get killed up there she'll get killed by me~
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Clayton saw all of the commotion below. Ammy was galloping up with the rest of the herd but where was his sister? He looked up and saw her on the back of a pegasus. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." Clayton muttered under his breath. He galloped down the hill and came close to his father. "Dad, what is Sierra doing up there?"

Ammy got the herd up the hill but then she noticed a streak of black and white racing down. "Clayton, no!' Ammy cursed under breath and then galloped after him.

Flash was surprised that the mare was...happy? She liked it up here. What the heck? Flash was definetley not used to this. And is he had her in his herd, wow, that would be chaos. "Ok kid, ride's over." Flash landed on the hill the paint colt had been on and slid Sierra off of his back. Before flying back into the air, he told Sierra "Tell your daddy Flash Fire came. Uncle Flash to you." With those words, he flew into the air and dissapeared into the clouds. He finally knew. His sister, Amaronda was now a leader of the herd. That was her daughter. How had things worked out for her and not him? He definetley hoped that he would never see that herd again.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Sierra snorted as she slide off and landed softly on the ground. "What did you expect, me giving you the satisfaction of screams?" She tossed her head and then heard him speak. "Uncle? But why did you..." Before she could finish Flash Fire flew off into the sky. She watched until he disappeared into the distance.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 pm

Ammy watched as Flash freed her daughter on a hill. Wait, how did she know his name? Ammy skidded to a halt and dropped her mouth. He was her brother! He brother had just tired to take her daughter! But why? Maybe he didn't know what relation the filly had to Ammy. And he probably did not recognise Ammy. She had changed since she was with him. Ammy galloped up to the hill next to Sierra. "What did he tell you? Did he tell you anything?!"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Sierra was still in shock when her mother came up. "He...He's my uncle." She looked back to where she last saw him and shook her head. "I need to see father." She galloped past Ammy and ran over to her father. "It was your brother-in-law!" Admiral turned to her. "Why did you run up like that?!" He ignored the fact that that stallion was relation. Sierra snorted. "Are you deaf!? He'll be back dad I know it!"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Ammy stared in shock at Sierra as she spoke the words. She froze like a statue, daring anyone to come see her now. Now, Sierra knew what she and her brother were not allowed to know. Admiral or the other horses in the herd were not allowed to have a hint of this. Ammy did not want ANYONE to know about Flash Fire. He was unmerciful, like her. Of course, she taught him as the older sister but he had gotten strong and powerful. He was uncontrollable and got in to rage for simple matters like when someone grazed too close to him. He would never be back, she knew that, but she had to find him. There was something in her that told her that he needed help, and now. Looking quickly around, Ammy galloped to Clayton and whispered hurridley in his ear. His eyes widened at the words but he nodded and watched as she galloped away, from the herd.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Admiral only glared at his daughter. He then saw Ammy fly off using his peripheral vision. ~Where is she going?~ He then trotted over to Clayton and looked where his mate left. "Where is your mother going?" Sierra followed her father, her head and tail held high with ignorance.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 pm

"W-w-well, sh-she's g-going to see u-Uncle Flash. She said not to worry, sh-she'll be back s-soon." Clayton stared wide-eyed back at Admiral and his sister.

Ammy galloped as fast as she could. She looked up at the sky, even though she knew that Flash was untraceble. Swearing silently, she continued on to Coolien.

((Ammy will be @ Coolien. Clayton will stay here untill something IDK what happens))

Last edited by hanah80919 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Admiral shook his head and looked back to where Ammy last was. "Be careful." He muttered then looked back at the herd. "All is fine go back to what you were doing." Sierra snorted at Clayton. "Seriously you need to stop stammering."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm

"You know what?!" Clayton shouted. "If you heard what Mom said to you with other things and the tone that she used, you would have been stammering too. And you know what else? You're going to die. Mom told me that Uncle Flash never forgives anybody and you are that someone. If you think that you can defend yoursef as a foal against that trained killer, then you got it wrong!" Clayton galloped to the edge of the herd and started grazing even though the grass tasted bitter to him. They were still nursing on Ammy and she was now gone. They either could starve, eat this grass, or see if oher mares had milk. Clayton chose the grass over. He desperatley wanted a drink to flush the bitterness or an apple. But he didn't want to come back to the herd just yet.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am

Sierra snorted at her brother again. "Well I could defend myself better than you ever could. You a wimp and a weakling I wouldn't be surprised if you were a bachelor all your life! Besides uncles don't kill nieces." She then cantered off and went to the edge of the woods where she ate some of the cool grass.
Admiral shook his head as the two siblings separated from each other. He then stood on top of the Lead hill and sighed from all the excitement in one day.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Clayton stood on the edge. His sister was far away and Dad was on the hill again, wathcing the herd. Clayton wondered if he should go look for his mom. He had not told the truth to them, his Dad or Sierra. Mom told him to say those things. She, in fact, would be gone for days, even weeks. She might not even come back at all. So if she would not come back, then CLayton did not want to. He would leave Sierra and the herd. He didn't need them! He would start his own herd as soon as he grew up. With this thought in mind, Clatyon looked around to see if anyone was watching him. Seeing that no one was, he cantered away from the herd in search of him mother.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Admiral sighed as he looked around. All he had left was his son and daughter, not knowing that Clayton had left. As he looked around he got angry at Flash Fire for causing this separation to happen in his family. He snorted and reared up at the thought of the stallion but he didn't go looking for him since he had a herd to watch. Sierra on the other hand was rather bored and sighed as she looked around. She thought of the things she said to Clayton and thought she should go and apologize to him. She cantered to where he was last and she looked around. She started to call out for him when he wasn't near. "Clayton! Clayton where are you I need to talk to you!" She cantered around and got pretty far from the herd. "Clayton!" She was worried now and looked around frantically for her beloved brother. She did truly love him and if he ever left she would blame it on herself. "Please, where are you?!" She held back some tears and she kept looking around and was now galloping. ~It's all my fault!~
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Clayton slowed down to a tro and then finally stopped. He looked around. This land was new to him because he had been going a different path to the herd from the foaling meadows. And he had no clue where his mom was. Maybe he knew where his Uncle was. Maybe his mom was with his uncle. Clayton stood in the grass and thought. If his mom liked cold climates, like Coolien, maybe her brother would to. Clayton had no clue at all where Coolien was. Maybe it was where the tempreture got colder? Clayton tried to find a place colder than the rest. He felt a breeze drift toward him and felt it's chill. Maybe it was that way. Clayton hurridley followed the wind.

((Next post for Clayton in Eclipsea))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am

Ammy galloped into Grenu at full speed. She skidded to a halt next to the watch hill and then galloped up. She made it to the top and stood next to Admiral, breathless. As she was panting, she looked around. Everything was the same but there wwas something wrong. "Where are the foals? Admiral, do you know where they are?"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 am

Admiral lookd to Ammy and then looked around. "They went to the edge of the trees, hopefully to sort things out between them." He then sighed as he walked over to his mate. "Why do they argue so much?" He asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh." Ammy sighed in relief. "I don't know why. My borther and I used to fight but it was real fighting when I taught him to defend and attack. At least they don't do that. But I know that deep down inside, they both love each other. This bickering is just part of sibling hood. But if they carry this on past the age of 2, they will learn their lessons." Ammy laughed a little and then nuzzled Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next