Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) Empty
PostSubject: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Admiral led his herd to Grenu and let them graze freely. He then laid down by a tree glad that he could actually get some rest. As he laid down he noticed that he was bleeding severely on his neck and back. Ignoring it he fell into a deep sleep dreaming about endless roaming fields and plains.

Last edited by Blueroanie on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Ammy came into Grenu and no one heard her. She went right to Admiral and saw his wounds. She licked them and covered them with special healing herbs but did not wake Admiral up at all. Quietly, she galloped to the Red Sea.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 am

Admiral woke up a while later after Ammy left. His wounds felt a better and he wondered how they healed so fast. He got up and noticed he was still swore and knew it would be a while before he could run. Looking around he saw the herd, His herd. Sighing he walked over to them and also grazed. A mare was standing not too far away and she reminded Admiral of Ammy. He tried not to think about it knowing he would try to go look for and but it was no use everything he saw somehow reminded him of her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 am

Admiral grazed but kept watch of his herd for any danger. He saw a mare approach him and he stood tall as she came closer.

Daisy Dreamer came towards the new lead stallion with curiosity. "Hello I'm Daisy Dreamer but call me Daisy."

As she told him her name he walked around her looking her over. "Pretty name you have. My name is Admiral the son of Hell's Awakening but I do not have his evil intentions." He said to her.

"He was your father?!" She said shocked but then calmed down a bit when she heard that he wasn't an evil enslaver like the demon. "I'm glad you won't keep us here it's been a while since I could make my own choices." She walked closer to Admiral and flicked her tail letting of her scent, she was in heat.

Admiral smelt Daisy's scent but held himself. "Yes I wouldn't want to keep you here against your will, it isn't right." He jerked a bit when she came closer but then settled down.

Daisy smiled when Admiral didn't back away. "The only thing is that the next generation was killed during the battle and I always loved watching them play." She hoped she wasn't too fast for Admiral because she couldn't wait any longer to have a foal.

Admiral saw what she was getting at and didn't know if he was ready or not or if that would be fair to Ammy. ~I don't know if she would take that badly or if she would just say it was my duty since there was no lead mare.~ "Uhh yes sorry about that Ammy was angry at the time. I am very sorry about the foals."

Daisy was slightly annoyed that he was close to another mare. "So who is this Ammy you mentioned?"

Admiral knew she would ask that and replied the best he could without insulting Daisy or Ammy. "Her full name is Amaronda. I've known her for quite some time we've grown close."

Daisy hoped that this Ammy didn't get inbetween Admiral and her and decided to push a bit harder towards the foals. "So do you have any foals in your life.

Admiral sighed "Yes I have a daughter named Camistrin who is living with her mother Ajpa." He got a bit uneasy at this topic "Do you have any foals?"

Daisy smiled at this question "Well I did till that Ammy killed her I have been wanted one for so long a time till Hell finally let me have one and now shes gone." She said sadly but also trying to make Admiral feel guilty then he might give in and breed her.

Admiral saw her sadness and felt sorry for her. "Well...I...Umm I'm sorry about that I really am. Is there anything I can do?"

Daisy almost jumped for joy when he said this and she planned out what she would say carefully. Before speaking she let off the strongest scent she could. "Well like I said, I would like another foal and that stallion Injustice is a stuck up mateless creep." Daisy said pointing out the buckskin.

Admiral could hardly resist her scent and shook his head trying to focus. "Well that would leave me."

Daisy saw the scent making him not think straight by his answer. "Yes it would and I am in heat at the moment. Your free to me whenever you like." She said flicking her tail and moved it out of the way.

Admiral really couldn't think now. "Well can't let you go back to grazing unhappy." Admiral was thoughtless and couldn't hold himself any longer, he walked around the mare, mounted, and bred her. He got off and a bit dizzy.

Daisy saw him go around and could hardly wait to have a foal. When he dismounted she nuzzled Admiral and whispered in his ear. "Forget about that other mare, I'm the one you want."

Admiral was shaking his head trying to get his mind back but the mating was still holding his thought s captive. "No I...can't just forget about her...she saved me...from...Hell." He was sweating now and started walking away from Daisy so she would stop making him think.

Daisy followed him "Yes she might have but she hasn't ever carried any of your foals. She doesn't love you I see it in her eyes. If she really loved you she wouldn't have left you after the battle."

Admiral was now getting angry at this mare. "No leave me alone! Your trying to turn me away from Ammy and it won't work! She will be the lead mare and if she declines then there won't be a lead mare! Stop trying to twist my mind!" With that he reared up and cantered to a tree on a hill. He stood there glaring at Daisy warning her to not follow. He then watched his herd and thought about Ammy.

Daisy saw him rear and run onto a hill. Seeing his glare and anger she knew if she went up the hill she wouldn't come down so she just walked into the herd and started grazing, a foal growing inside her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm

After bathing in the Red Sea to wash her coat, Ammy came back to Grenu. Grenu after all had the best grass and she could re-fuel here before taking off again. As she entered, she smelled a peculiar scent but recognized it at once. It was the scent of mares in heat. Ammy was on a hill at Grenu and she looked at the herd below her. SHe could not see Admiral but she saw once mare that looked extremley happy, and slightly bloated. Ammy knew everything. She learned everything from The Stallion. She could recognize pregnancy even before the mare was gossiping about it. Maybe this mare had been bred by the only stallion left in the herd besides Admiral. Ammy didn't care. She started to gallop down the hill because at the bottom, the grass was sweeter. Ammy came to a stop on the edge of the herd and started to graze, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Admiral was on another hill at the time and when he could think straight he recognized what he had done. "I can't believe I just did that! I have let Ammy down I should have let the other stallion breed her! What will I tell Ammy when she sees the mare?!" He beat himself up about it and paced back and forth on the top of the hill not noticing that Ammy was at the base of another.

Seaside Kina did though and she trotted up to Ammy. "Hello are you new to this herd? I'm Seaside Kina by the way but you can call me Kina." She said sweetly
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Ammy saw the mare, Kina, approach her and talk to her. Was this some trap? "Uh, I'm Ammy. I guess I'm part of the herd now."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Kina looked delighted that another horse had joined. "Oh that's great news! I've been waiting for the herd grow larger now that Hell is gone. Well I guess I'll show you all the horses. Over by that tree resting is Arinasa, she is quiet and only feels comfortable talking to close friends. The grey mare grazing is Daisy Dreamer, she is a snob and wants to be lead mare but Admiral won't have any mare be lead. That stallion talking to the black mare is Injustice and the mare is Midnight Glimmer. Injustice is kind but has a bad temper. Midnight Glimmer is shy but once you get to know she is very sweet. The lead stallion Admiral is up on that hill watching the herd he recently mated with Daisy but doesn't seem too happy about it." Kina, happy with her description of everyone, started to graze. "So you know Admiral at all?"

((That's alright I understand))

Last edited by Blueroanie on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

ADMIRAL MATED!!! Ammy could not believe her ears. She wanted to go up to the mare, Daisy, and kill her. Better yet, kill the foal when it was born and have Daisy suffer. Once the foal was dead, Ammy would drive Diasy out or kill her. Ammy made the whole plan up in her head. Then she talked to Kina. "I know Admiral since we were little foals but he doesn't remember that much. We met up recently and then he helped me when I got hurt and I guess I helped him with Hell a bit." Ammy looked past Kina and at Admiral on the top of the hill. "Excuse me, but I have to talk to Admiral." Ammy started to walk up the hill in a steady but frightening rhythm.

Last edited by hanah80919 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm good, not banned after all. :))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 am

Kina: "Yes he did actually about an hour ago, but please don't be mad at Admiral the scent from her made him lose all thoughts, Daisy is known to do that." Kina said trying to help Admiral out a bit.

Admiral saw Ammy coming up the hill and knew exactly why, he tried to figure out what he would tell her. When she reached him he walked to her a pleading look in his eye. "I'm sorry Ammy I don't know what happened. That scent was strong I lose my train of thoughts and I was like a zombie. She then tried to make me turn against you but that didn't work one bit. Please forgive me it's only one foal no more no less. From now on the only foals I create will be in you." He had hoped he didn't saw too much and waited for her response whether it be angry or kind.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 am

Ammy listened to Admiral. She wanted to scream,but she just stood there. She watched Admiral with her dep brown eyes and then turned away. She stood facing the herd on the top of the hill and the breeze blew her mane and tail, making her look somewhat like and angel type thing. Ammy spoke softly and gently with a tone of tears in her voice. "Please just let me kill her. You are the clostest thing that has ever come to happiness to me and this looks like The Stallion Incident all over again. I don't want to live in any more pain. I can make it easier though and not kill Daisy. I will just kill the foal inside of her with special bark moss. If you say no,then I guess I might have to leave or avoid Daisy all my life. And that will be hard. Ammy turned back to Admiral. "I will go speak with Daisy now while you make up your mind. I will come back when you are ready with an answer. I know that it is not your fault for breeding Daisy. That is why you are not dead. But am very sensitive to these things since The Stallion."

Last edited by hanah80919 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am

Admiral looked at her and sighed when she wanted to talk to Daisy. "Alright but I truly am sorry about this." He nuzzled her then looking down at his herd.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:48 am

Ammy cantered down the hill and looked around for Daisy. She saw the mare standing by a tree looking happy and mischevious. She won't be happy for long. Ammy started walking and put on her friendliest face. "Hi, my name is Ammy. What were you thinking."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:54 am

Daisy turned to see that so called Ammy walk up to her...happy? "Hello I'm Daisy. So your that Ammy horse Admiral was talking about." She said smugly. "I've been dying to meet you." She smiled slyly
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 am

Ammy snorted back a laugh. Who did this mare think she was? "Yeah, I'm that horse. And I'm much more if you mess with me or my life."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:05 am

Daisy glared at her. "Your life?! This is my life! Mine you see this belly! I have a life you probably haven't even had a foal before!" She laughed
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 am

Ammy stared at the mare with her eyes that looked very empty and dark whenshe was mad. "For your information, I have had a foal before. Actually, they were twins." Ammy's mind flashed back to the painful memore of The Stallion. How she had not wanted it but he had got on top of her. He was stronger, much stronger and heavier. Ammy remebered the way she bled after his hooves had scraped her skin. "I just choose not to talk about my foals for a reason too good. You though, interfered with my life. With MY herd. And I will get back at you, and take away everything that you have." Ammy glanced at the mare's belly and thought of all the ways she could kill the foal. Oh yes, the moss. The mare was not stupid enough to eat moss off of tree bark but maybe if Ammy made a big stack of sweet grass..."Goodbye Daisy, for now." Ammy cantered back to Admiral at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 am

Daisy smirked when she went away. "Finally I thought she would never leave." She rubbed her head on her belly. "I love you with all my heart and I will take care of you." She then went back to grazing.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:20 am

Ammy reached the top and went right up to Admiral. "So, have you come up with an answer yet?"

Choco flew into Grenu and saw a herd of horses grazing peacefully. On one hill, there were two horses. One was a stallion and the other was...AMMY!!! Goodness, Choco had not seen Ammy in years. She wanted to go right up to Ammy and talk but she saw that the mare was occupied, and slightly mad. Choco swooped down close to the edge of the hill and strted grazing, keeping her eye on Ammy.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 am

Admiral saw Ammy coming and came up to her. "Well not exactly, I see you have something though." He then saw the mare at the bottom of the hill. "Hello and who are you?" He said in a dignified voice.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Chocolate   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:27 am

Choco stopped grazing and looked up. She saw the stallion looking at her, asking for her name. "I'm Choco. Ammy and I were really great friends but we split our ways when our herd collapsed. I flew in here for some good grazing and saw Ammy and thought that I would wait untill you guys ended your discussion to talk to her. Who are YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Admiral, still looking at her I am Admiral the Lead Stallion of this herd. I freed them from Hell's Awakening, my father, and led them here to live a peaceful and happy life. I am glad to meet you Choco. He then looked at Ammy We can talk later if you wish to speak to Choco it seems to me you two have a lot to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 am

"Wait, can I just know and answer before I sit down with Choco to have on of our talks? That would make me feel fullfilled and not like I am expecting anything." Ammy said.

"I can wait for Ammy. I'm not busy or anything. Besides, I need to graze for a couple of minutes. I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:32 am

Admiral smiled Alright eat as much as you want. Now Ammy what did you have in mind for Daisy. Please nothing rash. He looked at her waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Ammy sighed. "I was planning to kill her but I guess maybe we can drive Daisy out of the herd. That would be less harsh"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next