Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 am

He chuckled lightly at Ammy's comment. "I had 1 older brother and an older sisiter, I was the runt of the family. Was taken for granted and thought to be a weakling." He smiled and nuzzled his mate back. "They were wrong, my life couldn't be any better." He stood next to Ammy as he watched over the herd, feeling proud. Though little did he know that his siblings were only just starting there adventure in the world.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 am

Ammy sighed one last time and started heading down the hill. She did not know where she was going but at least it was a small adventure. Her mane and tail blew out from behind her in the sweet summer wind. She wondered how long it would be before the foals resolved their conflicts.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Ammy thought about everything that had hapened to her. And then she thought about what Flash said. An answer came to her suddenly, it was almost painful. She did not belong in this life. This was just a big lie that Ammy was making up for herself. Sneaking a quick glance at Admiral, Ammy went behind some trees and thought over her options. She would not join her brother's herd, never! But what other option was there? Ammy did not belong in a herd. She did not belong with her foals and Admiral. With one last look around Grenu, Ammy silently galloped off to Gothia, leaving everything behind.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 am

It had been a year since Ammy left and Admiral had started to become cruel again, like he was in Hottsa when he was Diablo's Apprentice. His foals were stille gone and had most likely already gotten a mate. ~I was such a fool to think that I could actually love! Ammy was the devil incarnate, waited till I devoted my whole heart to her and then she crushed in beneath her hoof. And on top of that she has chased away the children!~ He reared up and neighed angrily.

Seaside Kina, Arinasa, and Midnight Glimmer were the mares in the herd. After Ammy left, Admiral bred everyone and the foals were expected in the week or so. He had grown calous and didn't care about anyone anymore and probably would never love or be loved again. "I think Diablo had planned this all along." Kina whispered to Midnight. "And now there's no hope for him now, he is growing darker everyday." Arinasa stepped in. "What if Ammy comes back?" Midnight shook her head. "It would only make matters worse and she would be killed in the process." The third looked up in sorrow at there dark leader.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Clayton galloped to Grenu and slowed to a trot as he got near his father's herd. He trotted to the edge of it and looked around for his family. He could sense his father was still there but the scents of his mother and sister were long gone. Clayton cautiously walked into the herd lands and looked around. There were only 3 mares and he could see that they were heavily pregnant. But there was no sign of his father..
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 am

War Admiral was busy looking around for any mares to increase his herd, while the current 3 mares knew to stay where they were. Sunside Kina was solemnly grazing when a familiar scent hit her nose. "Clayton?" She looked up and saw the young stallion at the edge of the meadow. Quietly she trotted over and whispered to him. "You must do something. Your father has gone back to being dark and I fear it's starting to be just like when Hell's Awakening was alive. "It's started when you and your sister left and then when your mother left he...he just turned evil. Were so terribly frightened and we'll be giving birth soon." Fear was in her eyes and right after she finished telling Clay all that went on, she quickly went back to the herd.

Admiral was coming back to his herd, after finding no mares. When he was a few miles away, the scent of Clayton blew in the air. He reared up in rage and then galloped faster than any stallion ever could, back to the herd. In a few minutes he was there and he looked around for Clayton. "Why have you returned? Have you come to give me more terrible news, has Sierra died!" He asked the last question mockingly and could easily be seen that he now would not care if any of them had died. "I suggest you leave boy!" He called out to him, once he saw him at the edge of the meadow.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:15 am

Clayton breathed in and walked into the herd land. "Father, I have no idea where Sierra is. The last time I saw her, she was at the Red Sea but I doubt she has died since then. But I don't know where mother is either. I thought she was with you." Clayton looked at his father, wondering if he would attack his own son.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Admiral snorted. "You thought wrong. Your mother left a few days ago. I don't know where she went nor do I care, if she ever comes back I'll kill her." His eyes had taken on a shade of red as he spoke. "She shattered my heart and made it so I can never love again. I now know how right my father, Hell's Awakening, was." At the mention of the evil king's name, the three mares flinched. "He was strong and had no mare or foals taking up his time and giving him weakness, just as I will live from now on. I will prove my worth to Diablo and then I will fight for the darks." He flicked his head as he finished and hatred filled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Clayton hesitated at his father's words. "Why would you kill something that once made you happy just because it made you sad?" he said quietly. "Just because your father was evil doesn't mean that you need to follow in his hoof-prints. How would you feel if I turned terrible like you are now?" Wow, I sound very philosophical Clayton thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Admiral glared at his son. "You are too young to understand love and heartbreak. However, I accept this pain as punishment from Diablo for turning away from him in the past. It has been 2 years since I turned my back on him and I will now pay the concequences." Surprisingly he was being patient with Clayton. "I would hope that you turned terrible like me, maybe then you will grow some muscles and earn the rightful title of Son of Diablo's Apprentice. When the time comes maybe you will take my place by the Master's side." With that he turned to face the direction of Hottsa, ending the conversation and closing himself from revealing anymore information.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Clayton opened his mouth as if to speak but closed it when he realised that his father would not listen to him. Shaking his head he walked away from the herd but stopped to think.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 am

Admiral glared as he watched his son walk off but then stopped away from the herd. ~I should probably move my herd back to Hottsa. Makes lights and neutrals think twice before coming around...or...I could move them to Tearla and give the mares to Diablo for development of the army.~ He grinned evily at that thought and Midnight Glimmer shivered from the look. "May Romeo save us." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Clayton walked up to one of the mares, he couldn't remember her name, and whispered under his breath "I need a favor."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am

Midnight Glimmer's heart started to pound fast when she heard a voice behind her, thinking it was Admiral who had heard her. But she calmed down when she saw that it was Clayton. "I can't do much, but what is it?"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm

"Do you have any idea as to where my mother went? Which direction?" Clayton whispered while pretending to bite at gnats.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Midnight Glimmer struggled trying to remember where Ammy went. "Umm...I know it was over across that there where you came from but...I'm not sure...I think I caught a glimpse of her off a little more west. If your planning on bringing her back I must warn you. Admiral has become hardened and cold and I fear that bringing Ammaronda back will only worsen matters. I wish you the best of luck." As the mare spoke she flicked her tail to swat some flies off her rump and then reached down to the grass as she 'grazed'.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Clayton tried to picture a mental map of the lands. West, that would be... Ugh, I don't know! Maybe if I just followed my instincts, did what I think mother would do... Clayton thought. "I'm going to Hell's Canyon." he told Midnight Glimmer before speeding up and galloping away from the herd.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 am

"May Romeo save you." Midnight whispered into the wind. War Admiral watched as Clayton galloped off and realised the direction he was headed in. ~Hell's Canyon, may Diablo punish him for his wrong doings and then hopefully turn him towards enlightenment.~ A grin appeared across his face that sent shivers down all the mares. "Don't get too comfortable...were going home." Arinasa looked over at Admiral in a panic. "Not Hottsa!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4