Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Admiral pondered on this, he didn't like being cruel or driving people out and tried to think of a way to have Daisy in the herd but somehow discipline her. "Well go talk to Choco I'll think about it." He then went for a walk in the woods on his way he stopped to talk to Injustice. As he approached him he motioned him to follow. When they were hearing distance away he turned to face Injustice. "I need your help to get rid of Daisy."

"What do I get in return?"

"The mare."

"Well in that case I'm in."

Admiral then told him the plan and returned to the hill, grazing.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Ammy walked down the hill and stood next to Choco. "Choc, I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 am

Admiral called Daisy up and when she did he told her that Injustice has been dying to meet her. Daisy of course blushed and looked at Injustice and smiled. Injustice in turn trotted towards her "Will you leave this herd and come with me? We can start a new herd or just a family." He nuzzled her
Daisy was shocked she looked at Admiral then at Injustice "Al...Alright I'll leave with you right now."
Injustice turned to Admiral when Daisy wasn't looking and winked at him then whispered "Thank you"
The two of them turned and left towards whatever land pleased.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Choco-"Ammy, if it's to get rid odthat mare then forget about it because she is gone.

Ammy-"What the..." Ammy turned and saw Injustice walking away with Daisy. "That....Oh my gosh!" Ammy smiled, cantered up to Admiral, and nuzzled him. "Thank you. Now we can be a real herd. But what about the other mares? Maybe we should find a stallion to breed them."

Choco-"I knew it would work out. But now Ammy, I think I should go. I have a stallion to go after. I can't wait to have my first foal!!!

Ammy-"Bye Choco. Hope things end well with you."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Admiral nuzzled her back. "Their part of the herd too Ammy when they find a stallion their free to leave till then they can stay. But the only one havin the foals is you." He smiled
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Ammy looked away from Admiral and sighed. She knew that Admiral was eager about foals but she was not. But then again, Ammy was not in her past life. She had started a new one with Admiral. She deserved real foals now and not ones that she had been forced to make. And besides, she was already in heat. A little while longer and her smell would be unbearble. She looked back at Admiral and smiled a small smile. "I guess then we should start now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Admiral could hardly contain himself. He nuzzled her and looked her in the eye. "Are you sure because I don't want to rush you into anything against your will."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:33 am

Ammy looked at Admiral and into his eyes. She seemed to melt into him so that they were like one. She grinned. "I'm positive."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

He smiled and nuzzled her. He then went behind her and mounted. When he was on her he breathed into her ear "I love you." After he was done breeding her he dismounted and can in front of her and gently nipping her rump.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Ammy breathed out with her eyes closed, smiling. She turned to Admiral and nipped him on the shoulder. After cantering away a bit to an apple tree, Ammy made sure that Admiral could not nip her anymore and she focused herself on eating an apple. She stopped midway and looked back at Admiral. She walked back to him and nuzzled him. "We'll have to go to the foaling meadows. But what about the herd? I can go by myself or with another mare if you want and then we can come back to choose a name." Ammy stared into Admiral's eyes. She suddenly realised that when he said "I love you", she felt the same way. Yet, she had never said those three beautiful words to him. She wanted to say them, to see Admiral's reaction but she knes that now was not excatly the time. But she had time. She was with Admiral and his herd. And now, she was with their foal.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Admiral watched her go to the apple tree and smiled at her. When she came and wondered on who would go with her he stood silent for a moment. "Why not right here? It would be wonderful for the foal to see the land, our home, when he opens his eyes."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Ammy thought about it. "Yes, you're right. But we have to be careful about predators. Maybe the foal should be born at the bottom of the hill next to the big broadleaf tree. That way, there would be shade and we would not risk the foal having a tumble down."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 am

"Yes that is where he will stay for safety. I not going to leave you or the foals side so don't worry, okay." Admiral nuzzled Ammy. ~I would give my life for them if I had to.~
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Ammy smiled at Admiral and began walking down the hill to the tree. When she got under it, she started to make a nest with the grass that was comortable and practical. When she was done, Ammy walked to the river to get a drink. She thrust her open mouth into the cool stream and started drinking slowly. When she was done, she walked over to Kina.

Here's the info for Ammy

BTW-Her picture is my avatar. Smile

Name: Amaronda
Nickame:Ammy
Color: Black and White
Breed: Paint Horse
Alliance: Dark
Likes: Rain, Being By Herself, Empty Meadows, Stallion Fights
Dislikes: Spring, Foxes, Fish,
History: Amaronda came from a very cold place where she was a solitary animal living with penguins and sleeping in the snow. Then one day, she saw a wonderful stallion that was coming through her area to a warmer place and so she decided to follow him. But then, she found out thaty he already had a mate and two twin foals.
Description: Amaronda loves to run alone, especially in the cold, wet rain. She is a strong and big horse that is tough spirited and can make foals cry in mere seconds. But with her beauty, she makes up for some of her evil. She is now good. Very Happy
Picture http://www.hopefulfarmpaints.com/jet1-1.jpg

Last edited by hanah80919 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 am

Name:War Admiral
Nickame:Admiral
Color:Black w. 3 small socks
Breed:Mustang
Alliance: Dark
Dislikes:Stallions!, Cold weather, mares who try to push their weight around
History:Was born in rocky valley in Hottsa where he learned to endure heat. His father always beat him when he did something kind or didn't listen to him. His mother was unkind to him but tried to protect him from his father.
Description:Is pitch black and only has 3 socks. Has a scar on his neck from one of his father's tantrums. Is very tempermental and gets mad easily.
Appearance:
Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 Black_Horse___The_Cherry_Tree_by_Nylak
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Ammy suddenly jerked her head to her belly. "I, I feel something. I feel the foal! It's moving around a bit." Ammy suddenly straightened up, sucked in air, and fell.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Admiral cantered over to her. "Breath, Ammy in and out in and out." He nuzzled her and tried to encourage her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Ammy's breathing came short and shallow. "I...think....I'm....ok..."
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am

afro rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://equinesa.rpg-board.net
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:17 am

((Lol, what's wth all the happy faces?))

Admiral nuzzled Ammy as she was giving birth. "It's alright I'm here."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Ammy's head fell to the ground and she closed her eyes. Her breathing strted to get normal again.

((Doesn't someone have to like post what the foal is gonna be? Like boy or girl, color, other blah blah?))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 am

((Ya Princey does))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

((K, maybe the smileys were it. A foal with an aphro that was half reindeer.))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 am

((That would be a funky looking foal))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 pm

((Yeah, it would never get a mate. I'll wait for Princey then to post before the birth))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)   Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freed Spirits Herd (Anyone can post here)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next