Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flash Fire's Herd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

Flash Fire's Herd Empty
PostSubject: Flash Fire's Herd   Flash Fire's Herd EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Flash Fire flew ino Coolien and landed in the powdery snow. He breathed in the cold air, exhaling with a smile. Like his sister, he loved the cold. And like his sister, he wanted a herd of his own. But where to find horses? He could just try to find more horses by flying. And then bring them back here. Yes, the season of heat was soon to come and Flash loved to breed mares. He just couldn't resist any mare. Yes, he would find mares, breed them, and take them here to make a herd of his own. ANd now, time to find some mares.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Flash Fire's Herd Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Flash Fire's Herd EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Ammy galloped in and looked around. She could certainly smell Flash, but he wasn't here anymore. "I gues I'll wait for him." Ammy said into the open silence. She walked over to the freezing river to get a drink. She remembered how Admiral had taken her here to heal her foot. She smiled at the memory. She would be back with him soon, and her foals. She really loved her foals, Sierra and Clayton. They were some of the best things that happened to her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Flash Fire's Herd Empty
PostSubject: Flash Fire   Flash Fire's Herd EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Flash Fire trotted into Coolien, proud with himself and his herd. But then, he stopped in his tracks and paused to sniff the wind again. There was another horse here, he was sure of it. And this one seemed....tough? Flash Fire grew angry at the thought of another horse on his land. He started galloping but had to come back and round up his herd. With his herd in tow, Flash came closer and closer to the stranger. He stopped. His herd went on and started grazing on tree bark and sparse grass. Some mares went over to the river. Flash made a mental note that breeding season was to come soon. He would make sure to breed all of the mares, including the young fillies. Since Flash could not stand the thought of offspring that weren't his, he had to kill the foals. All of this was a fast note and Flash was done by the time the starnger picked herself up and dusted the snow of her back. As she turned to face him, he recognised his sister again. She had changed on the journey to Collien from her herd. Was she leaving her herd to join him? Or was she wanting a challenge? "What do you want" Flash said, his voice dripping with ice.

Ammy got up as soon as the stampede of mares and foals went by. He brother was staring at her, but what else was he supposed to do? Fight? No way, thought Ammy. If Flash fought Ammy, everyone could see that she would clearly win. Yet his words made Ammy infuriated and now she demanded him. "What do you expect me to do? One minute I was watching my herd, all was peaceful and calm. The next thing I know, my daughter has been swept off her feet, literally, and almost abducted for her own Uncle's Herd."

Flash laughed harshly at Ammy's comment. "Amaronda. In my world, there are no uncles or fathers or cousins. There is only the breeder who is the lead stallion, the foals, and the mares to breed. I had no clue that you had a foal, twins for all I know. I just chose not to take her because she would not be the right type for my herd. You should have heard her babbling while in air. She's like a brook that you can never quiet. You should have named her Brooke. Yes, that would be better than Sierra. What kind of desert is that foal?"

"Her father chose that name." Ammy said, wanting to attack Flash.

"Oh, the FATHER! You mean the one who was helplessly on the ground beneath his daughter? He was practically begging me to let her go. Ammy, why don't you just live with me? I won't breed you, if that's what you're worried about. No, I'll take care of you well. You will be the lead mare, the queen! Together, we will make evil the new good!"

"No. I would never do that. And mark my words Flash, if you ever come near my herd again, I will kill you!" With that, Ammy cantered past Flash Fire and back to Grenu.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Flash Fire's Herd Empty
PostSubject: Flash Fire   Flash Fire's Herd EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Falsh stared after his sister. He mumbeled something to himself and shook his head. Then, he turned his head at his herd. The mares were mostly grazing and the foals were next to some of them. Flash advanced on a mare, she quickly looked up. Her foal looked from behind her flanks worridley. Flash just smiled and shooed the foal away. He mounted the mare before she could run and bred her. Dismounting, he bit her on the flanks to remind her that she belonged to him. As the foal was returning to the mare, Flash lashed out at it with his hooves, instantly killing it. All the other mares looked on, frightened as Flash went around killing the foals. Soon, there were only dead foals on the ground. Flash went around breeding all the mares and fillies. There were a couple of colts left in his herd. Those, he drove out with his sharp teeth and hooves. Now, he only had his mares and future foals that he could breed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flash Fire's Herd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Fire's Herd   Flash Fire's Herd Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash Fire's Herd
Page 1 of 1