Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admiral's hatred

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragon5379

Admiral's hatred - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 am

I do not make people fear me. They choose themselves to learn to be afraid. You always have s choice in life, no matter how impossible it seems. And if you dare call me a low down mare again then it will be last words you ever speak. I have given you a chance, now it's your turn to give me mine. I do not care for somebody to love! When somebody likes me, then I shall see them. But for now I find my lonliness my strength. so she flapped her wings and flew off to wait, around 100 metres away from Admiral.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Ammy grogilly started to wake up. The first thing that she noticed was that something sharp was poking her. She tried to get up but collapsed again and felt the sharpness all over her body. She thought that one of the shrp things was in her hoof, and it was stabbing her very painfully. Ammy's eyes were becoming clearer now and she saw that the sharp things were lava rocks. Everything then came back to her. She was walking and saw Admiral and that mare...Bat. She tried to eavesdrop more but she slipped and hurt herself. When Admiral came over to her, she fainted. Where was Admiral now? Her eyes searched the scenery and she finally caught sight of him. She saw Bat standing 100 meters away from him. Maybe they were in a fight. Ammy finally turned her eyes away from the two horses when she felt something like and electric shock go throuch her body. She whinnied in pain and dropped her head on more of the sherp lava rocks. Breathing hard, Ammy promised herself that she would get out of here before Admiral...Amdiral? Why was she thinking so much about his. Maybe she was in love...No! That was not possible! She was Amaronda Andante! Amaronda Andante never fell in love after The Stallion! But maybe she was just Ammy.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 am

Bat noticed Amaronda conscious and turned towards Admiral. Hey, Admiral she said Your love is awakening and she pointed her wing towards Amaronda. Battle Cry then noticed blood stained on her wings and flew towards Alakine to wash it off. There she noticed it was her own blood and hastily cleansed it before flying back to Hottsa and waiting in silence.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Admiral knew that she was hurt badly and walked over to her started take out some the rocks with his teeth trying to be careful. Don't speak or move you'll soon be better but you need to save your strength. He had gotten all the rocks out and lifted her onto his back so that her head was on his neck. He then started to carry her Eclipsesa so that she would have access to water. Hold on a little more. I can't lose you now.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Ammy felt someone picking sharp rocks out of her hoof. She opened one eye and squinted. She thought she saw The Stallion but as her vision adjusted, she saw Admiral. He was picking out the rocks wih his teeth. When he was done, he lifted her onto his back and went to take her someplace. She was hoping the Red Sea. There, she could soothe her wounds in the water or maybe get away from her life by getting killed. But Coolien would be nice too even though it was for lights and fantasy creatures. She loved the cold and she knew that the snow would feel like home to her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 pm

hanah80919 wrote:
Ammy felt someone picking sharp rocks out of her hoof. She opened one eye and squinted. She thought she saw The Stallion but as her vision adjusted, she saw Admiral. He was picking out the rocks wih his teeth. When he was done, he lifted her onto his back and went to take her someplace. She was hoping the Red Sea. There, she could soothe her wounds in the water or maybe get away from her life by getting killed. But Coolien would be nice too even though it was for lights and fantasy creatures. She loved the cold and she knew that the snow would feel like home to her.

Did you want me to make Admiral take her to Coolien?
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Bat watched Admiral carry Amaronda away. Far away, she hoped. Finally she muttered They've gone
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Blueroanie wrote:
hanah80919 wrote:

Did you want me to make Admiral take her to Coolien?

Sure. Whatever works. I don't exactly have a preference. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 am

Okay I mover it to Collien, reply whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 am

Admiral showed up in Hottsa glad that he found no one so he could have some time to himself.

From now on I will not love anyone not even Ammy I thought she might be able to help me but I guess not she's just like the rest of em.

He reared up and came down on dead tree snapping it in half his eyes glaring with anger.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:57 am

Bat flew gently over to the same place where she had first met Admiral. Oh, he's back she muttered to herself But no mare beside him. Can't have gone well and she landed, watcing him yet not doing anything to him. She didn't want to pick a fight now.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:17 am

Ammy golloped into Hottsa, full speed. She slowed down on the lava rocks but continued to gallop. She then saw Bat. Ammy galloped right up to Bat and said "Please don't tell Admiral that I'm here! I just need to find his father. Any idea of where the father is?" Ammy said hurridley and looked around for Admiral. She did not want anyone or anything to foil her plan. Her plan was to succed.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 am

Ok, ok, slow down Bat said His fathers over there, follow me. He looks, kind of, kind of...dodgy though. Don't mess with him and she galloped off over the lava. It burned in her hooves but she carried on, dismissing the pain.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Admiral decided to stop waiting for Diablo because apparently he didn't want an apprentice. "I'll just go and fight other stallions for practice." He said sounding more like his father. He started walking towards a big crater hoping to find a horse in there. (next post at 'Hell's Awakening')
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Ammy galloped after Bat and wached as the lava burned Bat's hooves. The mare did not seem to mind though so Ammy concentrated on wathching out or lava streams. Lava did not hurt Ammy because she was used to it, much like she was used to the cold. She heard the description of Admiral's father that Bat hd provided and thought that if the father wanted to fight, she could fight back. She had , after all, fought The Stallion and won. But she didn't like to think of this. Defeating The Stallion was basically defeating herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admiral's hatred
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Hottsa-
Jump to: