Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admiral's hatred

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

It had been a hard week.His father got angry at him for not being able to climb to the top of the volcanoe, so as a result Admiral got kicked and thankfully barely missed his head, instead it hit his neck and left a swollen mark. He had wished many times that his father not end it with a kick or bite but everytime he gets hurt in some way. He had gotten used to the heat by now and the sweat that always falls down his face doesn't bother him anymore. The other day he had seen Diablo and had wanted to follow and learn from him without anyone knowing. As soon as he started to go towards him, his father called and so he braced himself for a beating. All this time a hatred had built up in him. He wanted to get back at his father for all the times he was kicked and bite, but there was something holding him back he didn't know what it was though...
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi I'm Diablo
Back to top Go down
http://dmdgraphicdesigns.webs.com
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am

Admiral stood there shocked that Diablo had actually noticed him Hello I'm Admiral. Admiral wondered if he should ask Diablo to train him but then decided not to. So how do you plan to defeat Romeo if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:46 am

Just my ways little kicking and other stuff not to dangerous i'm really bored around here lately and have no one to train to be like me. Everyones parents always don't want their kids being taught by me they think it's dangerous but it's not It's just the way of an easy life if you learn this..........Your admiral what's your dad's name?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:45 am

Admiral was so excited he could hardly control it. Diablo if you don't mind I would love to be trained by you. My father is Blaack Heart, but please don't tell him that I have been talking to you nontheless possibly being trained by you I would get a major beating if you did. Admiral said horrified.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 pm

sure I would love to train you starting tomorrow

Your dad's dad was trained by me too and he wouldn't let your father do it
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Like father like son I say. Well see you tomorrow Admiral started home and as soon as he was out of ears reach he galloping as fast as his feet could take him.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 pm

He must really like me or something or think i'm special
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 am

The next day Admiral got up bright and early so that he could sneak past his father. He then headed to the spot Diablo showed up the other day. He then laid down by a tree and waited.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi ready to start your training?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 am

You bet I am Admiral said with excitement flowing through him.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 am

we'll start by how fast can you go show me your gallop
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re:Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:46 am

Can i join in the conversation??

I only just registered and i don't know whats going on. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 am

Spunky Hayloft: Sure you can! Jump in anytime you want! Very Happy

Admiral started at a canter then started galloping as fast as he could across the landscape under Diablo's watchful eye. He came back and stopped next to him. How was that? He was breathing hard after running that fast.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 pm

okay good i guess for ur first time
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re:Admiral's Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Artemis trotted up to Diablo ignoring The new Horse."Diablo!.You've been gone for days! i thought we were going for gallop" Artemis looked accusingly at Diablo.

(They aren't mates)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 am

Admiral stiffened up at the sight of Artemis Do I need to leave you two alone? He said coldly
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:39 pm

no it's fine
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Artemis snorted at Admiral and Nuzzeled Diablo,"I hope you are strong enough to defeat Romeo,i worry about you."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 am

Diablo can defeat Romeo any day. Admiral said with great confidence then he glared at Artemis Worrying about him shows you don't truly feel he can beat him.
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re:Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:45 pm

"Mind your manners!I was looking out for Diablo since we were foals!He wouldn't be here if i hadn't saved him from that wolf" Artemis neighed indiginintly
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Hold it! (neighs loudly)

why? when? where? and why? did u save me from a wolf I don't remember at all
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re; Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:09 am

(When they were foals they knew each other since their the same age and alliance)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am

Admiral snorted at Artemis You don't look like you know anything about manners! Don't be telling me how to be polite and I heard that you were caught when you were little so how were you with Diablo when you were young?
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"Exactly i was caught as afoal and taken to the dark side,where me Diablo met as foals,and don't talk to me that way it's rude"Artemis said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admiral's hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred Empty

Back to top Go down

Admiral's hatred
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Hottsa-
Jump to: