Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admiral's hatred

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Admiral's hatred - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:46 am

Again with the manners!? A horse like me doesn't need manners to get his point across! See you later Diablo I gotta go check on Ajpa and see how she's doing. As for you Artemis next time I see you you better have manners then! With that Admiral cantered off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Artemis took a deep breath and thought of what a mistake admiral was doing.She then cantered off
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

how annoying can male horses get?
Back to top Go down
http://dmdgraphicdesigns.webs.com
Spunky hayloft

Spunky hayloft

PostSubject: Re: Admirals Hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 am

You said it.Boys.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 am

It had been a few days before Admiral could sneak away from his father to meet Diablo and had just reached the place to train. Well I'll just wait here
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 am

Battle Cry heard the argument and waited for Diablo to return. I do't know what he's playing at she snorted Romeo will beat Diablo any day! Bat couldn't wait to give Diablo a piece of her mind. They say stallions are a pain, just wait until they see this mare go and she tossed her long black mane. It was then she noticed another horse. Oh she said spitefully, looking down at him Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

I am Admiral Diablo's Apprentice. I am waiting here for Diablo so I can continue my training. Admiral said to this new mare.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Oh Bat studied him So that makes you drawn to the Dark? If you are waiting for Diablo, I shall also wait with you until he shows him unworthy face. She settled and kept watch
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

How dare you speak to my Lord that way! He is not unworthy he is a strong independent horse that could beat you anyday without even losing a hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:23 pm

How dare you speak to me that way! You have some spirit in you at least. I wish to train with Diablo. I have grown to the Dark side and wish to be his warrior. I was simply seeing what you had within. Sorry, I am not kind to many. So where is he? He's taking his time she flew into the air, circuited the place and dropped again.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:00 pm

I wish I knew. I am waiting here for my training from Diablo as his apprentice. Admiral looked away from Bat and watched the horizon for his master. His warrior...pff...she can't even beat Diablo what makes her think she can be a warrior. Besides I'm is apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 am

I know I will never defeat Diablo, and I do not plan to. That is not for me to do. But I could equal him. Even though I am a mare I can fight, and I shall. so yet again she beat her wings and flew around the place yet again, waiting for Diablo. One day, he will see she thought about Admiral I can fight much more than horses
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 am

Hmph She doesn't have the hatred I had ever since I was born to be strong. No one has loved me and no one ever will! he thought He had been standing there for 2 hours and finally took as training just standing there and thought that that was Diablo's intention. This thought strengthened Admiral and he stood tall and head held high waited for Diablo to come and present some more training for him to accomplish.

Last edited by Blueroanie on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

You don't know about me. Sometimes my anger just spills out, I lose it all and those around me perish. You don't know what it's like to know that you have killed so many. I killed my sire when I was a foal. He angered me and I couldn't control it. Although my fles isn't scarred, my heart and brain are
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Well there you go Diablo angers many people, he will anger you, then you will go and attack him and die. Now do you mind either leaving me alone or be quiet for one second. He was getting irritated by this stubborn mare who was overconfident. He still couldn't see Diablo and still stood in the same spot he arrived at.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:36 pm

I would not attack Diablo. Anyway, I am his allie, why would he kill me? I wouldn't let him anyway. It's usually mares I go for when I am angry. But you are making me angry now. she said and turned her back on Admiral so they were facing opposite directions.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Finally some quiet. He looked away from this mare and looked for Diablo to show up. He wished he would come soon so that he didn't have to deal with this mare.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Bat just kept facing the opposite direction, ignoring Admiral. Too many have dies by me already she thought I will not attack another
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm

After wandering around the volcano for some time, Ammy came up to a very high rock. She was going to scratch at it to condition her hooves, one of her favorite things to do but she did not know why. As she reared up, she heard voices and set her hooves down slowly and silently. She thought that she heard that annoying horse, Admiral, as well as that pegasus mare. What were they doing here? And what were they talking about? Ammy got as close as she could without being seen and looked at what was ahead of her. The mare was facing opposite from Admiral and the stallion was standing the same way, opposite the mare. How strange. Were they mad at each other? Trying to get a closer look, Ammy slipped on lava and cut her hoof on the sharp rocks. She couldn't stop herself, she fell down onto more of these knives and cut herself all over.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Admiral looked over and out of all horses he saw Amaronda. "Are you alright?" Noticing that she had no interest in him he stiffened up and tried to get over her. If she doesn't like me there's no point in trying Those rocks can be sharp, do you need help?
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:01 pm

"Uhh, I'm fine. Thanks" Ammy looked at Admiral and was immediatley hipnotized by his eyes. She saw flashbacks go through her head and The Stallion's face appeared like a big picture. She immeaidtley fainted.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:56 am

Bat looked at Amaronda, lying still on the ground and Admiral next to her and decided not to help. She turned back to facing away and stood, still as a rock.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 am

Admiral looked at Bat with anger filling him Well I can tell you have been scared on your heart seeing you don't care for any other horse but yourself. I hope one day you get injured and lay on the ground dying, A horse will come by but will just turn his head and walk away. Maybe that will teach you that other horses have feelings and that your not the only one with problems! You don't have the best life but you don't have the worst either! You can't go around beating yourself up about the past rather than thinking of the future!" With that he laid down next to Ammy and rested his head by hers, he didn't look at the Bat the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 am

How can you talk like that! YOU! You know half my story, not the full. Nobody knows my full story, except for me. If you ever found out, how you would regret the day you talked to me like that. I decided not to help her as it is for the better. Those rocks are sharp, yet it was her who decided to climb them. You rushed over to her and she fainted. Imagine what would hapen if I was there! And you, you're obviously lovesick for her. Don't deny it, it's plain to see. ad with that she silenced and turned back around to face the way she was before.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 am

He walked over in front of Bat and faced her straight on looking deep in her eyes. If you just tried to let go of all that anger you might just see some beauty in the world around and possible get a mate! But I can tell that you don't dare try a thing like that because that wll make you soft and you don't want that! You want everyone to fear you so you came here and waited for Diablo! Well let me tell you something your just a low down good for nothing mare who thinks she deserves pity because her past was horrible! And yes I do like that Amaronda, but at least I have someone to love, unlike you! Nobody likes that kind of mare! He let that sink in and turned over to Ammy, put her on his back, and put her down by a patch of trees. He stood next to her anger flooding his eyes make them turn a tinge of red, he was in perfect posture, and stood watching for Diablo to show up and paid no attention to Bat anymore.

Maybe that time made her open her eyes and possible find someone He thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admiral's hatred   Admiral's hatred - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admiral's hatred
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Hottsa-
Jump to: