Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Training Camp~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:27 pm

(Ah, ok. Then go ahead with your plan.)

Diss ran around biting at random when she finally soared back into the sky and flew over to Apache. She looked at his "lifeless" figure and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Tyrus mourned over Claymore as he lay there motionless. "Brother, forgive me." He then looked around at the battlefield, till he spotted Apache Clouds. He galloped over and stopped next to his leader. "No....this can't be." Just then he heard flapping and looked up to see Diss. "I hope your happy! Look around you, at all this destruction! This isn't just when taking over the lights, this will be when Diablo is reigning! There will be torture and death! Is that really what you want?! What are you gaining from all this that you are blind to the fact that your murderer?!" He glared at Diss and then turned to his leader again, a tear fell from his cheek onto Apache's shoulder. "Diablo is a lone stallion, he is just using you." He murmured and he stood there looking at Apache's bloody body.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm

"Why do you think I'm standing here?" Diss snapped at him. "Besides, he's alive, just very injured."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Tyrus now glared at the mare. "So you go and fight and do all of Diablo's dirty work, and then you turn?! I say that's the worst timing ever!" He looked closer at Apache and noticed his breathing. "If you want to be a light then you have to go talk to Romeo. Your not staying here either, so forget about that." He stepped between her and Apache and seeing as she was injured and he wasn't, if they were to fight he would definately win.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Diss rolled her eyes at the stallion. "I don't want to be a light. And I'm standing here for other reasons." She looked at him, hoping he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 am

Tyrus looked up at the mare frustrated. "Why don't you just go bug someone else? You've caused enough damage here and you'll never be wanted by any of us. Now just leave!" He then spread his front legs and pushed his head under Apache. He then used all his strength till finally the pegasus was on his back and Tyrus could move him. "Go back to being DIablo's slave, that's all your good for." He then turned and walked towards the soldiers and Sharon. He slid Apache off very carefully till he was laying in the middle of everyone. "He isn't dead but he is very close." Almost as if he read Tyrus' mind, a pure white stallion walked forward and whispered into his officer's ear. Tyrus looked at the stallion in astonishment but then backed up for some reason. The stallion nodded and then walked over to Apache Clouds. Suddenly a horn appeared from the stallion's forehead. "I can only cure him physically not mentally." Tyrus understanding waited for the stallionto do his thing. The stallion bowed his head and touched the tip of it on Apache's right shoulder. There was bright light, so bright that no one could see or hear anything for a few seconds. When their eyes adjusted they saw Apache still laying on the ground but his eyes started to flutter open. Tyrus stepped forward again and spoke softly to the pegasus. "Sir, are you alright?" Apache groaned and tried to get up but he just lay back down. "Are you hurt?" He shook his head and attempted words. "Tired...too......tired." Tyrus nodded and he laid down alongside his commander to keep him warm.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

Diss snorted at the stallion and watched as he carried Apache away. She ruffled her wings but continued watching the scene below her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Apache layed there quietly as he closed his eyes to an imaginary light. He wasn't sore nor in pain, he just was extremly exhausted. Tyrus smiled as his commander seemed only tired now. He spoke quietly to 5 stallions next to him. "I want you to stand guard here. If you notice ANYTHING let me know, Diablo may still be out there waiting for another perfect opportunity to attack." The 5 stallions nodded and only one showed signs of fear. "I will go organize the troops." He then walked off to round up any surviving soldiers.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Diss lowered her head and grazed on some grass while still eyeing the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 am

It had been a week since the battle and Apache Clouds was up on his feet again. However his breathing had been permanently damaged. When he saw Diss he sighed in frustration. Tyrus walked up beside his leader and watched the pegasus as well. "We can chase her off the land with ease sir, we do have the flight team in Aladar if we need them." Apache nodded but continued to eye the mare. "I will talk to her, but if she doesn't leave you'll have to contact the Flight Team and get them down here." "Yes sir." Tyrus responded and watched as Apache approached the mare. "Miss, you do know that no mares whether light or dark or neutral are allowed on these lands." He was holding back attacking her then and there after what she had done and also being a dark. "I would appreciate it if you left." He spoke in a soft tone, not threatening at all just a friendly tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 am

"Well that's sexist." replied Diss with a flip of her mane. "Do you know what that means soldier?" asked Diss sweetly and mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Apache glared at Diss. "One it is out of respect of mares that we protect them from injury by giving our lives for them. And two your not very good at mocking people. If you really wish to be a jerk to everyone I suggest you work on it." He then turned and walked back to the camp where everyone was training and more troops started to come in from all around. ~If she only gave birth to a foal would she understand respect and compassion.~ He felt pity for the blind mare.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm

"It's your life," replied Diss smirking.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 pm

"Yes it is." He tossed his head and studied the soldier's injuries. "Tyrus we must heal our troops quickly. Diablo will most likely be back to finish us off and I can't let that happen. When he comes back I want him to be shocked at how our troops have increased in numbers." Tyrus nodded. "I agree. However, I've had to send a few stallions home because they were permanently injuried. One veteran had a fractured leg and was lame." Apache nodded sadly. "We must believe Tyrus. How is Sharon?" Tyrus seemed to brighten up. "He is wonderful sir, absolutely splendid! His wounds seem to have healed ten fold faster than any other horse I've known." Apache chuckled. "Sharon always was and always will be a fighter." The two walked off into the group of soldiers to see how things were going.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 am

"I can tell you all of Diablo's plans" said Diss. "But why should I? You would probably think I was lying." Diss flew into the air above Apache. "But why should I lie when my world will be destroyed no matter who wins?"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Apache, Tyrus, Sharon, and all the soldiers only ignored Diss. She was only a nuisance and none appreciated her. They all went to sleep for the rest of what remained of the night.

In the morning Apache Clouds got up early. He was sore and so he went down to the river and bathed for a while to ease his muscles.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am

"Be that way," said Diss. "You can go die and have the darks rule the lands." With that, Diss flew back over to her ledge grazed a bit, and took off.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 am

Once again Diss's words went in one ear and out the other. When they were positive she was gone they chuckled and then prepared themselves for another battle with the Evil Lord. "You do know that the prophecy said that the King of Love and Kindness will defeat the Evil Lord. That means Romeo must be here when we fight or else we cannot defeat Diablo." Tyrus explained and Apache nodded. "I have thought about this myself, but less than half the horse population has even seen Romeo. Either he has left us to die or he isn't real. We can not expect to be saved by him, we must all fight with everything we've got." Sharon and Tyrus agreed.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:33 am

(Diss went to the Bachelorette herds)
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 am

Ammy walked into Rockyosa. She climbed the piles of rocks and thought about what she should do with her life. She had left everything behind, even her foals. And she actually missed them. Ammy thought about stopping by Grenu to say goodbye to them forever when she made up her mind to go to a different land.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Apache Clouds still had a limp in his front right leg, however his spirits hadn't been destroyed. The camp was coming along nicely and all the soldiers were healed from their battle wounds. They currently had 97 soldiers from the previous 200 and more were coming in everyday.

Apache stood in the field surrounding the camp, at the spot where he and Diablo fought. "I never believed he could be so strong, he didn't have a scratch." An image of Diablo charging at him flashed in his mind and made him flinch. "Romeo where are you." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Coming back to the present, Ammy noticed a pegasus stallion standing a bit far off from here. She ignored him thought and continued to walk aimlessly, not noticing the training camp.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm

After Apache finished thinking he turned to head back to camp. What he saw alarmed him. ~A mare?...oh no...not again...~ Slowly he walked over to her, not feeling in the mood to run which was odd for him. When he reached hearing distance with the mare, Apache spoke up. "Excuse me miss, but do you know that you have entered light military territory?" He did not speak in a firm demanding voice, but a quiet and kind tone.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Ammy looked up at the stallion. He was the same pegasus that she saw before. At his voice and the mention of military territory, she looked around and saw the camp. "Sorry, I was just wandering here. Do I have to leave now? I won't stay long anyway."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 am

Apache smiled at the mare, thankful that she wasn't like Diss. "You do not have to leave, but I must warn you about the soldiers. Just recently another mare had come to this land and attacked one of the soldiers, so now they are all paranoid that every mare that comes here will do the same. Just be careful." He then bowed his head politely in a farewell and left the mare alone, figuring that's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Training Camp~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Rockyosa-
Jump to: