Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Training Camp~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 am

Distinwin flew in and landed gracefully on a pile of rocks. She maintained her balance and felt proud of herself for mastering thsi feat. She waited for the other pegasus stallion to fly in. In the meantime, she plotted a way for her to get to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 am

Apache had flown in a few minutes before her and when he saw her land and stay there, he figured she thought he was still coming. He walked over to the troops and when they saw him they stood at attention, heads and tails held high and all eyes on the Champion. The buckskin pegasus walked down the line checking each soldier. As he reached the end he saw a gelding with his tail down and looking tired. Stand up soldier! That's better! Now go run to Beacon Rock and back!" As he yelled at the poor soldier all the others winced. They had each heard that voice and knew the various punishments that followed it. After checking each stallion and gelding, Apache Clouds walked over to the mare. "Sorry about that but you can't be soft." He turned to go but then he looked back. "If you plan on staying I suggest you watch your back, these stallions haven't seen a mare in a while." He chuckled then walked off towards Beacon Rock to plan out battle plans.

EDIT: Sorry, but I have to go for a few hours. I'll be back on around 3-4 o'clock.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 am

Diss grinned at the stallionm and smiled flirtily at the soldiers. She dared them to come close to her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Apache didn't like the look of her grin, but he put it aside as a look that one would wear when looking at their crush. The soldiers on the other hand liked that smile as an invitation and so one brave bay stallion walked up to her. "Hey babe, why don't we get somethin' cookin'." He smirked at her as he looked her over.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Diss smiled more broadly at him and walked around him in a tight circle. Suddenly with no warning, she came down upon him with her hooves and screamed in fury. When her front hooves landed on the ground again, she snorted in the stallions face and flew away to a distance.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 pm

The stallion grinned when the mare started to circle him, but it soon faded as he felt pain in his back. Everything went blurry and he fell to his knees from the blow. Meanwhile Apache Clouds had heard Diss's scream and he flew down in lightning speed. What he saw before him made him angry and he flew to the mare. "What do you think your doing?! I told you to be careful and then you go and attack a stallion!" He didn't want her to be able to defend herself but he knew it would be right to give her a chance to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

"He attacked me first." Distinwin said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 am

Apache Clouds glared at the mare and her ignorant manner. "This soldiers have endured the greatest pain and survived from it, they don't go running around attacking mares. They have manners unlike you. So if you don't mind I would be happy if you would leave."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

"You don't know. You don't know anything." whispered Diss harshly. "And I shall do as I please" she said, glaring at him and starting to graze.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

The Champion snorted at the mare as she retorted. "You will do as your told!" He stepped forward, warning her if she didn't leave. Two soldiers came over, hearing the commosion. "Is she causing you trouble sir. Were here if you need help." Apache nodded to the two stallions. "Thank you but I think this mare is sensible enough to not retaliate."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"You DARE try to touch me and you will be very much sorry!" snapped Diss.

( I will be on for while...)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm

The two stallions just smirked but Apache kept a serious expression, he wasn't one to joke about situations like these. "Then I suggest you leave." He stood his ground and stayed there while the other soldiers watched from a close range, ready to run to assistance if need be.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply.)
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

"You don't suggest things to me. I accept invitations. And no, I don't want to go to a leaving party."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm

"There isn't always a choice." He then charged the mare but instead of directly attacking he slammed into her side causing her to stumble backwards. "Now leave!"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"I make my own choices" snarled Distinwin. She prentended to fall heavily on the ground from the push Apache gave her. "See, now look what you did. I can't get up now becaus you pushed me so now I can't leave."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Apache only glared at her. "Quit your games and leave!" He ignored her remark and pinned his ears warning her to go.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Diss only smirked and rolled on the ground, bringing up a cloud of dust from the rocks she crushed beneath her weigh. She winced slightly at the sharp edges on some of the rocks.

( I will reply pretty much the second you post, LOL)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Apache stood in the same position as she rolled on the ground. Foolish mare, leaving herself in a vulnerable position when threatened. At this instant he charged forward and bite down on her exposed stomach. "I don't wish to hurt you, but you have left me no choice. Leave now and you won't get hurt!"

EDIT: I'm just curious, but what does she plan to do with nearly 100 stallions in the valley? lol
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Diss stared at the bite on her stomach. She rolled back into a sitting position, narrowed her eyes, and said in a calm and mad voice. "For the last time, I will not leave. You can not force me, you can not make me, you can not convince me. You are simply wasting your time here when you could be teaching your so called troops something from that tiny brain of yours."

(IDK. I have no clue. Just sit there and annoy them? Try to get them away from training? She is on the Dark side...)

EDIT # 2-I have to go pretty soon and won't be on untill 3:00 my time tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Apache watched sit up. "Your wrong mare, I can make you leave and may I remind you whose in control here. Your on my land and you injured one of my soldiers that puts you as the weak and hopeless mare that trespassed onto enemy territory. From the minute I saw you I knew you would be trouble but I was arrogant enough to ignore it. Well I payed for that mistake but I will not make another. Now as you have said you are an ignorant mare you doesn't like the word 'no', if you had any brain at all then you wouldn't be in this situation, but you are and you are going to listen to me. I have 100 stallions willing to die for me and you are a lone stupid mare who thinks she can take a whole army and win. Guess again darling because I would think for a minute, if possible for you, and examine the situation once more before answering this question. Will you or will you not leave?"

EDIT: Okay I'll be on for a bit longer, could you squeeze in a post or two? If not that's fine.
EDIT #2: Lol well I hope she's careful.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

"Maybe I want to be suicidall..." Diss said almost hopefully and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm

He held back an evil chuckle as she repplied. "Well your going the right direction then."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Diss lifted her wings and shook the dust out of them. She watched Apache for any signs of attack.

(have to go now, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Apache watched her and as soon as her wings were spread out, he charged forward and bite the right one. He didn't let go though and held on, like a wolf would on the neck of it's prey.

(Okay see ya later.)
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Training Camp~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 am

Diss screamed in pain and slapped him with her other wing and bit his exposed neck so that he was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Training Camp~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Training Camp~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Rockyosa-
Jump to: