Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammy & Admiral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Here's the info for Ammy

BTW-Her picture is my avatar. Smile

Name: Amaronda
Nickame:Ammy
Color: Black and White
Breed: Paint Horse
Alliance: Dark
Likes: Rain, Being By Herself, Empty Meadows, Stallion Fights
Dislikes: Spring, Foxes, Fish,
History: Amaronda came from a very cold place where she was a solitary animal living with penguins and sleeping in the snow. Then one day, she saw a wonderful stallion that was coming through her area to a warmer place and so she decided to follow him. But then, she found out thaty he already had a mate and two twin foals.
Description: Amaronda loves to run alone, especially in the cold, wet rain. She is a strong and big horse that is tough spirited and can make foals cry in mere seconds. But with her beauty, she makes up for some of her evil. She is now good. Very Happy
Picture http://www.hopefulfarmpaints.com/jet1-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 pm

((Here's Admiral's info))

Name:War Admiral
Nickame:Admiral
Color:Black w. 3 small socks
Breed:Mustang
Alliance: Dark
Dislikes:Stallions!, Cold weather, mares who try to push their weight around
History:Was born in rocky valley in Hottsa where he learned to endure heat. His father always beat him when he did something kind or didn't listen to him. His mother was unkind to him but tried to protect him from his father.
Description:Is pitch black and only has 3 socks. Has a scar on his neck from one of his father's tantrums. Is very tempermental and gets mad easily.
Appearance:
Ammy & Admiral Black_Horse___The_Cherry_Tree_by_Nylak
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 pm

CONGRATS! IT'S TWINS! A BOY AND GIRL!

The Colt:

He takes after his mother in the coloring. He is black with some patches, he will have a long dreamy mane, tail, and forelock. The mares will fall for him! He has a very easy birth, He will of course be a Mustang/Paint along with his twin sister.
he hates his sister and is born first. He has a bad temper but good personality.

Ammy & Admiral Shadow%27s%20Foals%20039

The Filly:

She will be difficult to birth. She will be super cute and a I'm beautiful and I no it attitude. She has the looks of her dad and admires him. She always gets in fights with her brother. She is strong. Dont mess with her!

Ammy & Admiral Friesian_foal_postcard-p239012612591841374qibm_400

You can give birth to them any time you want cause I was so late to post this!
Back to top Go down
https://equinesa.rpg-board.net
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:09 pm

((I love the foals!))

Admiral was pacing around the forest impatiently as he waited for Ammy to give birth. ~What if something goes wrong? What if the foal has a defect or it is bald?~ He was worried but inside he knew nothing should go wrong and he wouldn't let anything happen to her or the foal.

((Hannah did you want me to play one of them or did you wanna play them both?))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 pm

((You can have either one. I don't really care. Choose the girl or boy))

Ammy heaved and neighed in pain. A wet bundle of blood and liquid came out onto the grass. It looked like some paint foal. Ammy turned her head toward the thing and smiled. But before she could lick the new foal to hep it breathe, she pummeted back to the grass again and whinnied in louder pain. Another pair of legs started to showand Ammy started breathing heavilyand panting. The legs came out at last to show another foal but this was after 30 minutes of pain. Ammy finally sat up and started to sniff her foals. She cleaned the paint first and then the brown one. When she was done, she sighed heavily and stood up with difficulty. She then started to encourage the foals to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 pm

((I'd like to play the girl if that's alright))

Admiral heard Ammy's cry and cantered over. When he arrived two foals were laying there, a filly and a colt. He nickered in joy then nuzzled Ammy. "You did well dear. Their twins!" He smiled wide and looked at his son and daughter. "Their beautiful just like their mother." He looked at Ammy and nuzzled her cheek.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 pm

((Sure, and you can name her. I personally wanted the boy anyway. Smile)

Ammy lifted her head and nuzzled Admiral in return. "You can name the girl. I'll name the boy. He shall be know as Clayton." Saying this, Ammy continued to encourage the foals untill Clayton finally stood up shakily. She then went over to the filly and started to nudge her. "Come on little one, stand up. I want to let you see the world and for you to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Admiral stood proud as his foals began to stand. "The filly's name will be Sierra." He stood tall and encouraged Sierra to get up. Sierra got her back feet up first with her rump in the air. She then started to get her front feet up and soon had it after a few tries. She looked around looking from her father to her mother. "Mamma...I'm hungry." She nuzzled her mother.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Clayton-"Mommy, I'm hungry too!"

Ammy-"Then come here Sierra and Clayton. Plenty of milk for both of you."

Clayton-"I go first!" Clayton tried to run to his mother but tripped and fell back into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Sierra laughed at her borther's clumsiness. "Nice going Clay. Now let me show you how a filly does it." She gracefully walked over to her mother and then went down to nurse from her, glancing at Clayton on the ground on the otherside of Ammy. Admiral chuckled at his daughter's attitude. ~She's going to be some trouble when she's older.~ He went over and nudged his son lightly. "It's alright everyone falls a few times when their young." He then looked at his daughter then back at Clayton. "Even, graceful fillies."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Clayton looked back at his sister and then stood up again. "I'm walking over there and giving her a piece of my mind." Clayton came on the otherside of Ammy and strted to nurse. He kept his eyes open and watched Sierra closley. When she seemed content enough, he raised his back leg and kicked. The blow sent Sierra into the grass and Clayton watched her fall and her surprised expression with much amusement. He snickered to himself and then continued to nurse. Ammy looked to her right and saw Sierra fall to the ground. She lowered her head and peered at Clayton. "What did you do?" Clayton looked up inncocntly and smiled. "I did nothing bad mommy. Sierra must have gone through some shock." Ammy narrowed her eyes and then walked over to where Sierra was. "Don't mind your brother, he's just being a jerk. Now come on, stand up. We're going to go home soon."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm

As Clayton came to nurse she saw the look in his eye and knew he was up to something. But that came too late and soon she was on the ground. She wasn't hurt at all since Clayton was still young and weak but she was angry nontheless. "Why I outta! You'll wish you never did that!" She got up quickly and charged at Clay. She rammed him on the side and snorted as he fell to the ground. She stood up and waited for Clay to get up so she could knock him down again. "So you wanna give up or do I have to knock some sense into you?" She smirked then saw her father coming over. ~Uh oh~ Admiral saw what had happened and planned to talk to the both of them. "And what makes you think I'll let a fight take place?" He nudged his son to get up then looked at the both of them with a serious and firm expression. "You both will stop this nonsense and be nice to each other. I do not want other horses to think I've raised two little rambunctious foals, that always wanna pick a fight."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Clayton's breath was knocked out when Sierra charged at him. He fell to the ground, thinking that she at least had a head start. Ammy came over between the two of them. Your father is right. Though you do need to learn how to fight someday, today is not the day. And you will not fight each other. Ever. At all. Ammy looked at both foals with a hard and cold expression. Clayton gulped and rose to his feet. Ammy stated to walk in the direction of the herd but then stopped and sniffed the air. SHe was right, the herd was that way. "Admiral, we should leave at night. We'll get to the herd by morning and then have time for introductions. Besides, I want the foals to get a taste for the world by dark."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Admiral nodded. "Alright we can set of in an hour or so." He then looked down at his son and daughter. "When we reach the herd you two will be on your best behavior." He hoped the foals didn't get into a fight when they arrived, leaving the herd with the idea that Admiral can't raise a proper family then there goes his leadership. "It is important that you don't fight or argue around the other horses." He then went led the family to a meadow so that they were away from the dangers of the forest.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Ammy followed Admiral to the meadow. She put her head down and then started eating the lush grass to produce more milk. She lifted her head and looked at the foals. Sierra was prancing around for a butterfly. She will be a flirty one, Ammy thought. Ammy turned her head the other direction and saw Clayton sitting in the grass blowing air out of his mouth so that it went to the top of his head. If he had a longer mane, his hairs would list in the air and blow untill settling again. Ammy swallowed the last piece of grass she had left in her mouth and then walked over to Admiral. She nuzzled him then said "Well daddy. Let's get going." with a smirk on her face. She wninnied at the foals and ordered them to come to her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Admiral watched cautiously as his family ate and relaxed. Every small snap would make him get tense but still firm and on his guard. When Ammy came over he nuzzled her sweetly then turned to his two foals. "Come children we'll travel by night so stay close to your mother." He glanced around the meadow then started walking towards Grenu. "Should we go at a faster pace or do you wish to walk?" He asked referring to Ammy.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Ammy & Admiral EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

"Let's trot. The folas have done nothing other than walking, violence, and falling. They should egt used to trotting. Maybe we can even get them to canter later on." Ammy turned in the direction of the herd and started trotting through the soft grass. Her hooves thudded softly and before she could help herself, she was in a canter. Her mane and tail flowed behind her like a banner and the sunset shone on her hooves and coat. She looked like she was going to dissapear with the sunset and ride on it untill the next day. But she did not. Realising what she had done. Ammy skidded to a stop and galloped back to Admiral. "Sorry, I got a little off track. I just wanted to run. I haven't done much with these guys" she said nudging at Clayton and Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Admiral had led the foals and Ammy for sometime before she cantered past. He chuckled and slowed down to the foals so they didn't get lost and let Ammy have her time. When she came back he flicked his mane. "It's quite alright, I feel the same way but I'm not going to do so till you all are safe with the herd."

((I'll post at Grenu))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ammy & Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammy & Admiral   Ammy & Admiral Empty

Back to top Go down

Ammy & Admiral
Page 1 of 1