Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 pm

"I watched it all the time at Red Sea but from all this flying around." Falstafian then grazed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:56 am

So, what are we going to do today? Bat said
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"Well what do you want to do?" He nuzzled Bat and walked around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:20 am

[b]I chose to come hre, you choose what we do[/b she called to him
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am

"Alright when I flew around yesterday I saw a waterfall and wanted to check it out." He flew up and headed to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm

"Sure" Bat flew after him. They reached the waterfall "Wow, it's beautiful!" Bat excalimed
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Falstafian walked underneath the waterfall and felt the cool water flow over him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 am

Bat watched him under the water and trotted over to join him. She slipped on some rocks and skidded, sending water everywhere, including over Falstafian. "Sorry" she apolgosied
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Falstafian laughed when he got splashed and he in response reared up and landed in the water soaking Bat. "There now were even." He looked down at himself and laughed at his reflection, an old matted stallion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Hey! Bat said, pretending to be angry. She laughed. I am glad you found here. I love it she nuzzled him
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 pm

He laughed "I like both of them too." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

We need to come here more often. It is my second favourite thing, here. I wonder how that stupid Diablo is coping. I have a head that syas to go into Hottsa and confront him now at the mention of Diablo, Bat reared up in anger
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Flastafian frowned at the mention of him. "If you go and attack him then I would also like the pleasure of sinking my teeth in his neck." He smirked at the thought of this.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:34 pm

One day, maybe. But for now, what to do?

((Oh, are you playing the guard in Sky's cave at Equustrian))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 pm

((Okay I posted))

Falstafian looked around trying to find something to do. He saw a vine on a tree and smiled "Go diving of course." He flew up, grabbed the vine between his teeth, and jumped off swinging over the water. When he was as high as he could go he let go and fell into the lake with a big splash.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

"Fine!" bat said before diving in after him

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Falstafian laughed as she went in after him. When he surfaced he splashed her with water by flicking hid tail.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am

Bat splashed him back again and said "It's not every day we get to do this"
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:54 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
https://equinesa.rpg-board.net
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 am

((lol Princey))

Falstafian laughed and left the water. He shivered a bit at the breeze blowing on his soaking coat and he shook off trying to get most of the water on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Bat took off, water splasing around her. She flew around or a bit, then landed next to Falstafian, dry as usual. "There" she announced
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Falstafian looked around then sighed. "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Bat laughed "No clue. You choose" she told him
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Falstafian smiled as he thought of a place. "The Fields of Romance are heard is where lover's go to do their thing." He turned to Bat and licked her back catching her scent.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 am

Bat snorted and replied to him "Fine. You lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Nahar-
Jump to: