Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 am

Falstafian landed near the creek and washed his wings as he waited for Bat. He took a drink then nuzzled her. "It's beautiful here! You make the greatest choices."
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

I saw it when I was flying. I like it too she drank from the stream and looked about the jungle
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 am

Falstafian also looked around and saw a cave in a big rock. "Hey that's just like my home at the Red Sea."
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 am

Yeah, I guess it is! Bat replied, realising the similarity Shall we go in? she said, but had already trotted off towards it.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Sure why not. He trotted beside Bat into the cave. It is very cozy in here, I like it. He then stood in the entrance and sighed, looking around he saw the beauty of this place.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am

It is, isn't it she looked around her Looks like nobody's been here for years
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 am

Well now it's ours and we can stay here as long as you want. Falstafian nuzzled Bat then went out and stood on top of the cave looking around for any predators.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am

She rested for a bit then went to Falstafian. You go and rest. You look shattered. I'll keep watch she nuzzled him and pointed her wing to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Alright but if anything happens you call me the last thing I need is you hurt. He nuzzled her back and went into the cave to rest.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

Bat stood for around 30 minutes, gazing out into the jungle. She kept watch intently, letting no creature escape her eye. Nothing as passed, except a few horses who Bat scared off. Suddendly, a jaguar came at her. Falstafian! she called Jaguar! she took fight and hovered above it, just out of ir's reach, then flying slowly down and quickly back up again when it struck at her. The big cat became aggravated easily. Falstafian, get yourself outta here, now!
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 am

Falstafian was out in a flash and charged the jaguar with great strength. It lay on the ground for a few moments then stood up and jumped on his back. He bucked and reared trying to get him off till finally the jaguar got flung of and hit a tree getting knocked unconcious. Falstafian went over to it reared and delivered the final blow. "You alright Bat?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 pm

I'm fine she replied hastily, glancing at a wound on her neck I'm alright, honestly. You? she looked at him before nuzzling his soft head I'm going to the river. You coming or staying?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 pm

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit you go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Okay, Just don't wander off! she ambled off to the river, her neck aching painfully. I'll be fine she reassured herself Just fine.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Battle Cry returned from the river. How long are we planning to stay here for? she asked Falstafian I heard rumours of new lands around
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:01 pm

"Well how long do you wish to stay?" He saw her neck and nuzzled her "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:39 am

I'm fine she assured him I don't know. We'll stay tonight and see what we think tomorrow. It is nice here though
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 am

"Yes It is. Well I'm gonna go and fly around a bit and look around." He flew up and headed north circling around Nahar.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:46 am

Okay she said to him I guess I'll stay here she sighed. It's been a long day she thought. She walked to the back of the cave and lay down. She closed her eyes, and before she knew it, she had fallen to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 pm

When Falstafian finished he landed, cleaned his wings, and entered the cave. When he saw her asleep he smiled and laid down next to her resting his head on her back.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Bat woke to find Falstafian resting beside her, is head on her back. She looked outside. The sun was just beginning to rise. Bat loved to see the sun rising. She quietly drew her body up, gently placing Falstafian's sleeping head on the floor. She smiled. She trotted silently to the edge of the cave and gazed at the sky above, thinking of the day ahead.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Falstafian only stirred a bit in his sleep when Bat got up but was in a deep sleep in no time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Dawn broke and sunlight streamed into the cave. Bat wondred about waing Falstafian, but decided against it. She flew down to the river and washed her wings, thinking about the day ahead and where they would travel to next.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Falstafian opened his eyes to the sun beaming into the cave. He blinked for a minute then got up noticing that Bat wasn't in the cave he headed out. He saw her by the river and smiled. She's beautiful He went over next to her and nuzzled her. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 am

Bat smiled as she saw Falstafian, realising how close she had gotten to him in the past week. Morning to you too. Though it might be afternoon now! she joked I always wake early. I like the sunrise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration   Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

Flastafian and Battlecry's Exploration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Nahar-
Jump to: