Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sierra's separated family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Sierra's separated family Empty
PostSubject: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 am

The black mare walked slowly through the snow covered land. She loved the cold just like her mother and wondered if Admiral and Ammy were still at Grenu. Her and her brother, Clayton, has separated in the Red Sea after running from home. Sierra wished that her family would get back together like old times. It had been a year and Sierra was still a filly but would soon be a full grown mare.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Flash was looking around Coolien for new mares. He was feeling very disgruntled because he found none. If he came back to his herd without a mare, he was likely to kill one of it's members out of rage. Suddenly, Flash stopped and smelled the air. He instantly knew it was a horse a quickly cantered to the source.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 am

Sierra smiled as a snowflake hit the tip of her nose. "I love this place." Out of glee, the filly reared up and then started to gallop through the snow. As she plowed through the winter wonderland, she neighed in happiness as the cold started to creep through her body.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:01 am

Flash peered curiously from behind a snowdrift and saw a black filly. Aha, another mare! he thought to himself. Quietly, Flash walked up to the filly.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am

Sierra had heard some hoofsteps earlier and now she heard them again. Quickly she stopped prancing and looked around for the owner of the hoofsteps. Just then she saw a stallion walking towards her and she smiled. "Why hello. Is there something I can help you with?" Just then she got a good look at his face. "You look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 pm

As the mare turned around, Flash got an image of a familiar face. It was Sadie or something like that, his sister's foal! Disgusted upon coming up on his niece, Flash turned around angrily. He would have taken her into his herd if she wasn't so annoying. The memory of Serena or whatever her name was with him in the sky made him cringe.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:45 am

Sierra had matured over the last year of being alone and she pondered on why this stallion turned away from her. ~No, with an attitude like that I'd definately remember.~ She thought but said aloud. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of some shelter?" If this stallion didn't want anything then she would ask HIM something.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah, I would." said Flash, snorting as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Sierra, a rather independent mare, stepped forward towards Flash and shook her head. As snow fell on her face she began following Flash. "Your lucky to live in a place like this." The white snow on her pitch black fur was a beautiful sight as she followed along behind her uncle.

Sierra's separated family Black_Horse_by_LesIdeesNaufragees
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Flash pretended not to hear Sierra and picked up his pace, scattering snow as he went.

(OMG, so sorry I did not reply sooner. I just never got the topic reply email thingy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

(No problem, I'm not receiving them either. =/ )

Sierra continued following the stallion even though he seemed now tense about something. Finally it got to the point where she stopped and glared at the stallion. "If I didn't know any better I would say you were frightened of me. Your strong, muscular stallion and I really don't see what is to be afraid of, uncle." She had remembered who he was a while ago and by the way he acted he thought that she had forgotten. "If you won't lead me to some shelter then maybe you will atleast answer a question for me. Have you seen your sister, Ammaronda, or my brother, Claymore?" Suddenly her expression changed from annoyance to melancholy. It would strike anyone odd that she called her mother by her first name and didn't address her as her mother.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Flash Fire   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Flash Fire shook his wings and turned to his niece. "Why should I know where they are? The're your family. And find your own shelter!" Flash angrily flapped his wings and rose up to the sky and flew away to his herd.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm

"They're yours as well!" Sierra called out to the stallion as he flew off. "Unfortunately." Was muttered afterwards when he was out of earshot. Now the black mare began walking north, hoping to find some shelter from the cold.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Clayton walked into Coolien cautiously. Cold weather was one thing that he had in common with his sister, they both liked it. But Clayton was wary of the land because he had heard that his uncle lived here. Clayton did not really want to run into him.Maybe mom will be here... She likes cold weather and this was one of her favorite lands.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Sierra did not mind the cold, she adored it, however no matter how much she loved it she still eventually got cold. After the long frolic in the snow her coat was wet and the wind began to chill her insides. She had been searching for a place to rest for a few hours now and her joints started ache and creak as she walked. "So much for loving family." She grumbled as she continued walking along even when her legs cried out to stop.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Clayton plowed on through the snow and came to the river in Coolien. He stood by it, watching the currents and thinking of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 am

Finally, when she thought she was a goner, Sierra found a cave in the side of one of the many mountains surrounding the area. Quickly she cantered inside and immediately went back enough where the cold from the snow didn't chill her but also not far enough for the cave to chill her either.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Sighing, Clayton turned and looked for any sign of his mother. He followed no path until he came upon hoofprints. They could be my Uncle's....Or my mother's! I guess it's worth the risk. he thought and started to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:20 am

Sierra was breathing heavily as she lay on the cold, hard floor of the cave. "Serves me right for the stupidity of staying out the snow for that long." Just then images flashed in her mind of earlier years. These were not gloomy years just the opposite. These were the years that her family had spent laughing and playing around. It was also the year that her uncle tried to take her away. "Exiled members of the family always seem to think they are strong." A snort escaped her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Clayton continued following the prints but soon, he started to get cold. He quickened his pace and started trotting while following the markings.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:51 am

Sierra fell asleep after a long weary day.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Clayton followed the hoofprints until they seemed to dissappear. How could they have stopped? Exhausted and confused, Clayton fell down in the snow and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:56 pm

Sierra awoke before the sun had risen, early in the morning. She always loved watching the sun rise and it's beams of light sparkle off the newly fallen snow. It was a mystery to her how it could snow all the time here yet the level of snow always stayed the same. ~Best to leave it a mystery and just wonder at it in awe.~ The pitch black, young mare walked out of the cave and stood in the sun waiting for the sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Clayton   Sierra's separated family EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm

As the rays of the sunlight came up, they hit Clayton's eyes and caused him to awaken. But opening his eyes into the sun was painful as Clayton soon realized so he rolled over, shaking the snow off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sierra's separated family   Sierra's separated family Empty

Back to top Go down

Sierra's separated family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Collien-
Jump to: