Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost and unwanted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Lost and unwanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and unwanted   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 am

Stelaria nodded as Diss spoke, already knowing this since she was the same way around fillies when she was little. "Yes, more often recentyl than usual."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:39 pm

"It's good to move and see the different lands but a foal needs to grow peacefully before exploring. Trust me, I was the kind of foal that was yanked around everywhere." Diss said flicking her tail at random flies.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Lost and unwanted   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 am

"I understand completely, but he just doesn't seem to like any place we've been to. I've been trying to find a home for us but I just don't know where to go. Do you know of any lands?"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 am

Distinwin thought very hard. She tried to think up of a land without any predators that the foal might like. "Well, there's Paridisea. There are no predators there and it's a nice land I heard. I don't know much about it from personal experience because I'm a dark and we're not allowed there."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Lost and unwanted   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 pm

"Maybe we'll head there then, but right now were just gonna rest." Stelaria smiled at the kind mare. Arduro had awoken and trotted over to his mother. "Who you talkin' mom?" Stel looked at her colt and then at Diss. "This is Distinwin." Arduro looked up at the mare and smiled. "I'm Arduro."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Diss smiled at the colt. "Nice to finally meet you up close."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Lost and unwanted   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 am

Arduro smiled to the mare then turned to Stelaria. "Mom, can we go now I wanna see Derek." Stel nodded and then smiled at Diss. "Your the first person who has actually stopped and just listened to me, thank you." She then turned and walked in the direction of Paradisea.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Diss nodded after the mare and watched her go. She herself went to Hell's Canyon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and unwanted   Lost and unwanted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and unwanted
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: Special Lands :: Bacherlor herd :: Bachlerette Herd-
Jump to: