Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting Up Again

Go down 
4 posters

Who thinks this is a good idea?
Yes and I'll help!
Starting Up Again Vote_lcap100%Starting Up Again Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No count me out!
Starting Up Again Vote_lcap0%Starting Up Again Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

Hey guys, it's me Blueroanie.

I know I haven't been on much at all but I hope to change that. If you wish to continue Equinesa please post on this thread with any ideas or propositions. As for the storyline it will be kept the same but we'll just be trying to get it started up again from it's dead stop. I will post a topic in Hell's Canyon with Diablo. (See 'Tiger Wanders' in Fields of Romance, 'Diablo' in Hottsa, and 'Bahara's Injury' in Paradisea) Currently no one is technically active but I will be on nearly everyday checking and replies or online members, it is summer break after all and we'll all have more time to be able to get on and roleplay for a little bit. Also if you could post all active horses that you have created that would be helpful. I will be using all of mine but mostly Diablo, War Admiral, and Bahara. I plan to make Diablo visit Admiral and in someway (still have to figure it out) make him turn completely dark. Or I could do the opposite and have him go to Romeo with the idea to stay beside him and learn about lights and possibly, if Romeo doesn't get cured, fight Diablo during the war. So please if you wish to play a role and be a part of this wonderful forum post here and reply soon.

Last edited by Blueroanie on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 am

Here are my horses that I will still be using:

Horses

Name:Diablo
Nickame:Diablo
Mate:N/A
Color:Dark Brown With Fire tail and mane
Breed: Orlov Trotter
Dislikes:Stallions
History: Never been defeated by another stallion before
Alliance: Dark
Description:Likes mares a lot
Picture:
Starting Up Again Af1986c0e238abe8885b06b37d7453a2

Name:Bahara
Nickame:Bahara
Mate:None
Color:Dark bay
Breed:Thoroughbred
Alliance:Neutral
Dislikes:Caves, temperamental horses
History:Mother killed when Bahara was 14 months old from mountain lion.
Description:Loving, considerate, and high-spirited
Picture:
Starting Up Again DS-head

Name:War Admiral
Nickame:Admiral
Mate:Ammaronda
Color:Black w. 3 small socks
Breed:Mustang
Dislikes:Stallions!, Cold weather, mares who try to push their weight around
History:Was born in rocky valley in Hottsa where he learned to endure heat. His father always beat him when he did something kind or didn't listen to him. His mother was unkind to him but tried to protect him from his father.
Description: Has a scar on his neck from one of his father's tantrums. Is very tempermental and gets mad easily.
Appearance:
Starting Up Again Black_Horse___The_Cherry_Tree_by_Nylak

Name: Cochise
Color: Black Overo
Details of Color: [Look at pictures]
Description: A beautiful mare that has caught many stud's attention. Has the perfect attitude for everything and doesn't seem to have any faults in her behavior. No one really knows where to find her because she keeps moving from place to place, seeing all the different environments and creatures.
Alliance: Isn't on any alliance
Type: APH [American Paint Horse]
Picture:
Starting Up Again Cochise_Stock_15_by_GloomWriter

Starting Up Again Cochise_Stock_14_by_GloomWriter

Starting Up Again Cochise_Stock_16_by_GloomWriter

Starting Up Again Cochise_Stock_10_by_GloomWriter

Name:Golden Amber
Nickname:Amber
Description:An orphan arabian/mustang that lost her parents to a bear in Sight-No. Ever since the tradegy she has been quiet and doesn't socialize often.
Alliance:She doesn't know about alliances as her parents disapproved of it.
Breed:Arabian/Mustang
Appearance:
Starting Up Again Blanket_Appaloosa_by_Tweakster

Name:Camistrin
Nickname:Cam
Description:The first foal of War Admiral, mother was Ajpa. Recently though she returned to her father after her mother went missing 2 months ago. No one has seen her and some say that she was killed by Diablo and her body and soul to strengthen him. But this is just a myth, isn't it?
Alliance:Light
Breed:Mustang/Australian Pony/Arabian/Tersk
Appearance:
Starting Up Again Carries05filly

Name:Sierra
Description:Born with her twin, Clayton by her parents War Admiral and Ammy.
Alliance:Dark
Breed:Mustang/Paint
Appearance:
Starting Up Again Friesian_foal_postcard-p239012612591841374qibm_400

Starting Up Again Img-thing?

Fantasy Horses

Name:Kronos
Type:Pegasus
Color:[See picture]
Details of Color:[See picture]
Alliance:He doesn't choose sides, he helps those in danger or in need of help.
Legends:There is no living creature in Equinesa that knows of Kronos' past. Some say he was born under the constellation of Epona, the goddess of horses, and therefore took on her powers. Others say his actual mother was Epona and his father Hell's Awakening, that explain why he is on neither side. But majority falls onto the myth that his family was under Epona's protection. But when Kronos was only a colt he betrayed his family in a battle between the Darks and Lights. Epona had seen this and punished Kronos making him last for all eternity. His penance was to take care of any horse in need of help. If he turned down even a newborn he would feel the greatest pain imaginable but wouldn't die. It would linger with him for days and would finally cease, each time it happened it would be worse than before eventually going on for years. He has seen death and war, but he has also seen life. All his ancestors were dead leaving him as the last of his kind, always to walk the planet for eternity suffering the punishment of Epona.
Picture:
Starting Up Again PegasusInNightSky_LG

Starting Up Again Pegasus

Name:Apache Clouds
Nickname:Apache
Breed:Pegasus
Alliance:Light
Rank in the light army: Romeo's most trusted warrior in the light ranks.
Appearance:
Starting Up Again Adagio_Alato_by_Tigra1988

Last edited by Blueroanie on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am

I'll keep playing too. I just haven't been posting that much because no one else was. Not pointing any fingers though... Very Happy Should I put the horses that I am still using?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 am

Yes please do. If there are horses that you made but you don't want to use just post their names at the bottom of your reply in their own category. I'm glad someone replied. Very Happy At first I didn't think anyone would.

Also if you wanna roleplay Admiral and Ammy with me to blow off some time let me know, I'll be on for a while.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Horses   Starting Up Again EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Amaronda
Nickame:Ammy
Color: Black and White
Breed: Paint Horse
Likes: Rain, Being By Herself, Empty Meadows, Stallion Fights
Dislikes: Foals, Spring, Foxes, Fish, Stallions
History: Amaronda came from a very cold place where she was a solitary animal living with penguins and sleeping in the snow. Then one day, she saw a wonderful stallion that was coming through her area to a warmer place and so she decided to follow him. But then, she found out thaty he already had a mate and two twin foals.
Description: Amaronda loves to run alone, especially in the cold, wet rain. She is a strong and big horse that is tough spirited and can make foals cry in mere seconds. But with her beauty, she makes up for some of her evil.
Picture- the pic is my avatar

Name:Bosch
Color: Black
Breed: Arabian
Alliance:Neutral
Dislikes: Getting attached to something, bees
History:Bosch has been a wanderer since he was a foal. He has gone and setteled nowhere and he has no purpose in life.
Appearance: Starting Up Again Aha_no

Name:Flash Fire
Nickname:Flash
Color:Black
Breed:Thoroughbred Pegasus
Dislikes:Other stallions, lead stallions, foal stallions, flowers
History:Flash Fire came from Hottsa. He does not know his parents and appears to be violent but he has a sad past that he will not reveal. He can be very sweet at times.
Description: Flash is attracted to pretty much all mares. He just can't resist them and is also iressistable. All of the mares that he has met, he has sired foals with them.

Starting Up Again PUV_BlackPegasus

Name:Shaysey
Nickname: Shay
Color: Black
Details of Color: Has a crescent marking on forehead. No one knows why.
Description: No one knows much about Shay. She rareley talks and when she does, listen up! She is a very skilled fighter and can kill 6 cougars at once.
Type:Unicorn

Starting Up Again Cinda~Aljan~Black%20Unicorn

Name:Clayton
Nickname:Clay
Color:Paint
Breed:Mustang-Paint
Dislikes:Lava, his sister, rocks in his hooves
History:Born with his twin, Sierra by Ammy and Admiral.
Description:Nice but has a temper at times. Loves to explore new things and make new friends.
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Wanna roleplay, me with Apache Clouds? You can use any free mare or stallion you have if you want.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 pm

ok. but I won't be on much late tommorow...
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 am

Okay, I started a topic in Eclipsesa. Sorry it took so long to reply, it didn't contact me when you replied even though I'm watching this topic.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 pm

I'll still be playing, I was just waiting for someone to answer my posts too.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Okay, well if you start a topic I will be willing to use one of my free horses to roleplay. I still have Golden Amber (Currently in Hell's Canyon) and Cochise (In Rockyosa).
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 pm

ok, I can move her. She was in the fields, but Dragon5379 hasn't come back yet.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Rawwrrr ;P

'She was in the fields, but Dragon5379 hasn't come back yet.' <-- You are never safe >D

Anyway, it all seemed to die away last year, so I didn't really have anybody to reply to. :/

I'm still using my horses & fantasies if anything is happening. ^^
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 pm

yay! you're back!
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Just to let you guys know, I won't be on much from July 6th-August 8th. I'm on here everyday until then, so please reply!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Up Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Up Again   Starting Up Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Up Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: Out Of Character Topics (OOC) :: Chat-
Jump to: