Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witches, Goblins, and...Horses?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Witches, Goblins, and...Horses? Empty
PostSubject: Witches, Goblins, and...Horses?   Witches, Goblins, and...Horses? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

[[This is a Halloween post, everyone who wishes to have their horses celebrate this holiday please join.]]

Hallo'een Jack was walking on the beach watching his current herd carve small orange vegetables with their hooves and sticks. They had done this every year when Halloween came around and had lots of celebration for a week. Right now they were doing a carving contest and Jack had already finished his. Punkin, his sister, was still working on hers. It was suppose to be a bat but it now looked like a mutated blue bird, which wasn't too bad knowing that the pumpkins had to be scary. As he walked towards his sister he laughed at her 'masterpiece'. "What's so funny?!" She looked at Jack but couldn't keep a straight face. Jack continued laughing. "What is...that?" He said between his chuckles. Punkin paused. "What does it look like?" Her brother stops for a minute and looked at Punkin. "You..." He then started to laugh again. "hahaha very funny Hallo." Hallo was what his sister called him, though he doesn't like it that much. She then looked down the beach and back at Jack. "Let me see yours then." Jack stopped laughing and stood between her and the direction of his pumpkin. "Uhh...no you'll have to wait." She raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?" Jack studdered. "Because...I want you...to be sur..surprised." He half grinned and looked around. "Mhmm...sure." Punkin went back to making her pumpkin, chuckling lightly.

Hallo'een Jack & Punkin
Witches, Goblins, and...Horses? Halloween_Jack_by_ArienRavynWitches, Goblins, and...Horses? Halloween_Jillian_by_ArienRavyn
Back to top Go down

Witches, Goblins, and...Horses?
Page 1 of 1