Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clayton's Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:19 am

Clayton walked onto a little island in the Red Sea. He was tired again but also hungry. He looked around for some vegetation and ate all he could find. He finally chose his bed in a little crevase. He lay down with the cougar cub next to him. They were both warm and happy right now. Clayton hoped that his life would get a little better soon.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 am

Sierra saw him looking for food and was careful that he didn't see her. When she saw him lay down with the cub she had to smile. ~If only he knew how much I cared.~ She then heard some thunder in the distance and looked around for shelter. Not finding any she laid down near the cave, but not close enough that Clayton could see her. As the rain fell on her she shivered and rolled closer to the tree and tucked her legs under her trying to stay as dry and warm as she could.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Clayton was awoken by the cub. It was mewing at the rain and thunder. Clayton looked out and smiled. He loved the rain. And this meant a chance for water. He got out of his cave and almost tripped on Sierra's legs. Wiat, Sierra's legs? Clayton looked at his sister laying close to the cave. He became angry again. "I hope that you or anyone else will never find me again!" Sierra continued to sleep so Clayton galloped away to who knows where. The cougar cub woke up from it's nap but did not see Clayton. It looked outside, saw Sierra, and curled up next to the filly.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 pm

As Sierra awoke she heard loud, fast footsteps that soon faded. ~I wonder who that was.~ As she started to get up she saw the cub laying next to her and looked at it puzzled. "Why are you with me and not Clayton?" Not expecting an answer she walked to the cave and looked in. Clayton wasn't there and Sierra put 2 and 2 together. "That dumb colt!" She half reared but remembered the cub and looked at it. She sighed and laid down. "Get on my back."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Clayton kept running untill he reached a cliff that fell into the sea. Without thinking, he jumped off and soared for a few seconds before he hit the water. His head broke through the surface and he swam nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

As the cub got on her back Sierra ran, following the hoofprints. When she came to a cliff she gasped when the prints went off the edge. Walking slowly to the edge, she looked down and closed her eyes. "Oh no...It's all my fault." A tear fell and she whinnied a sad tone so that it echoed across the land. "Why...Why?" She silently wept as she stood on the edge of the cliff where she could be seen.

OOC: Did you see my Halloween posts? Very Happy
Also I have to go for a bit, see ya later.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Clayton swam further. But he got tired very soon. His feet could not supprot him anymore so he floated there, helpless. I have to get to the shore, he thought. He mustered all of his strenght and swam to the shore of the Sea, where he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm

OOC: Sorry it took a few days to post.

As she thought her brother was dead Sierra turned and walked sadly to no where what so ever. ~Well I might as well try to find a way over to the shore, maybe I'll find him.~ With a bit of hope she started to head down the cliff, slowly and carefully. ~If he isn't here then I am going to dedicate my life to exploring the lands for Clayton's sake, I knew he always wanted to see all the lands.~
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Clayton lay on the shore, hardly breathing, with his eyes closed. To anyone, he seemed dead. A vulure sat on him.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 am

Sierra reached the bottom of the cliff and was walking along the shore. "Oh Clayton." She muttered when she saw his body. Walking slowly up to him, she reached down and rubbed her cheek against his. "It's all my fault." A tear fell from her eye and landed near his nose. "I never even got to say how much I loved you." The cub walked up to him and cuddled next to Clayton, and fell asleep. She touched her nose to his then turned and sadly looked around.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Clayton breathed silently through his nostrils. He fell into a coma that woula last for who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am

Sierra heard some slight breathing and turned to Calyton. His heart rate was slow but she could see him slowly breathing in and out. She nearly leaped off her legs but stayed calm as she went over to the sea and got some water in her mug. She then went over to her brother and opened slowly as she let the water fall on his nose.

[[Yes meaning their bottom lip.]]

Last edited by Blueroanie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm

((Mug? I didn't know horses had mugs.))

Clayton's nose twitched slightly but he slept on.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:23 pm

((Oh, ok. Sorry, it sounded kind of weird because I was thinking of like a beer mug...Anyway, now I know))

Clayton's eyes burst open. He lay on the sand, breathing heavily. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 pm

((Sorry I've been gone for a bit))

Sierra was laying on the beach, when she heard a gasp and her brother's eyes open. "Clayton? Your awake!" She cantered over and tears came to her eyes as her brother gained consciousness. "I'm so sorry about the way I've been, everything I've done...I'm sorry." She then went to the spring got some water in her mug and walked over to Clayton. She poored in his mouth as before and then nuzzled him. "Are you alright? That was quite a fall."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Clayton gagged as Sierra poured more water into his mouth. He spit it out and lay breathless for a few seconds. Then, he leaned up. "Sierra, stop with the water already!" Clayton looked at his sisterand saw her worried face. "I'm fine if you're ondering about that. But you should go home. A filly needs to grow up and live life, not be an outlaw like me. Sure, I an coma back to he herd anytime, blah blah, but I want to stay out here a bit. Maybe forever. I don't know." Clayton sighed and then stood up. He shook the sand of of himself and then scrathed behind his ears with his hoof.

((When do the foals get older? They can't be newborn forever, LOL. Although parents do like their little babies...))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 am

Sierra stepped back as her brother sat up and seemed to be feeling better. "Your not an outcast." She pointed out as she stood there watching Clayton. "I always knew you were one for the open air, but I never thought it would come to this so soon." She sighed and then looked out to the waves. "Never really knew what I wished to do with my life." After flicking her mane in a fancy manner out of habit she walked towards the shore and drank a bit of water. "I'm gonna miss you." She now looked back at him and had a look of sadness but then also happiness that he would live a life that he wanted. "What do you want me to tell father?"
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:06 am

Clayton thought carefully about what to say to his dad. "Tell him not to look for me. And that I love him and mom."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Sierra shrugged at his common response. "Alright." Then turning to walk back to the homeland she wondered if this was the right thing to do. ~What he gets injured? Or lost? I won't know if he is in trouble...~ Shaking her head she pushed the thoughts away and then started at a canter back home.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Clayton looked sadly on as his sister left. His black mane fell over his face, almost covering his eyes. With a sigh, Clayton started to walk toward Rockyosa. But changing him mind, he went to Coolien. He loved the cold like his mother and it almost felt like home there. Little did he know about the surprise that would meet him there...
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am

(er, nevermind. he went to the bachelor herds.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Clayton's Search
Page 1 of 1