Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cochise in the Mountains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Cochise in the Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Cochise in the Mountains   Cochise in the Mountains EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Cochise was a young filly that had a heart of gold. Everyday she would explore all the new areas of the land and by the time she was 1 1/2 she had seen everything there was to see in Rockyosa. Her black overo coat shone in the sunlight as she grazed in her favorite field at the base of Mount Siona. It had been the usual routine, a gallop through many miles of land, stopping for a bit and looking at all hiding places, then refreshing her thirst and hunger as she stood silently in an open area. It had been like this for a year now ever since she left her parents. It was the normal behavior in their herd, once you finish weaning they give you a choice to stay or leave on your own. It was different for colts though, they were forced to leave as soon as they could eat off the land. She had missed her parents greatly for a few months but now she hardly thought of them. She was in love with all the different lands that she planned to leave Rockyosa to new places, but not till she was fit for battle...you never know what's out there.

Cochise in the Mountains Cochise_Stock_14_by_GloomWriter

Nickering with joy, Cochise raised her head and looked around for any response. She had done this for the past month hoping to find another equine. She had come across her best friend, Golden Amber. The two of them met a while ago and let's just say they've been great friends since. Amber's parents were killed and she ran off out of sadness, Cochise hasn't seen her since. She had stayed where Amber was last but when she didn't return the overo left on her own. ~One of these days I'll go back and find her, till then I'll have to stick with Rockyosa.~ She flicked her tail as she swatted a fly and watched as it's body fell to the ground. ~Little bugs...gotta hate em.~ She nickered once more before she saw a squirrel. She reared up then playfully ran after it, jumping over rocks and dodging trees. The chase went for quite some time before the small creature ran up a tree and started to taunt her from it's high branches. Cochise bucked with happiness as the chase ended. "I'll see you around little rascal." She then cantered around the field not going into the forest, just enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down

Cochise in the Mountains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Rockyosa-
Jump to: