Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell's Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

Hell was roaming the lands as usual looking for anything to kill. He was part demon and if anyone was within 15 mile range he could hear them and would hunt them down till he was satisfied of another death. In his lifetime he has killed around few hundred horses and was proud to be the most feared horse on the land. The only lucky ones he didn't kill was his herd, Satan's Dwellers. Since he hated foals he didn't often breed and when he did most of the foals never lived as he would take his anger out on them. One foal that did survive was from some dark mustang that ran in and was in heat. To satisfy his anger needs he bred her then waited for the foal. When there were twins he killed one so that the other one would be his little play toy. This one was named by the mare as War Admiral. He liked to call him Momma's Girl and loved the boys expression when he did. Then when the colt was 3 years old he didn't want him to live so he started beating him to the death. Admiral retaliated and ran off saying something like "I'm gonna find Diablo and kill you!" but he paid no attention and hasn't seen him since. (Back at the present) "Where iss everyone? Don't you guyss wanna play?" He hissed as he made the way to the herd. He laughed evily as he saw a foal cower and whine behind a mare. "You wanna play my ssson." He hated that word but he said it to try to get the colt to come to him. He walked towards him "Come don't you wanna play with your father." He was now a few feet in front of him. The colt shook his head to say no and went underneath his mother. "Move mare I want to see my colt." She looked at him then moved in agony. Hell then went between the herd and and the colt. "Didn't I tell you never to say no to me! After I'm done you better remember for your sake." Hell charged the colt and knocked him to the ground and slammed his hooves on him. "There now I'd better go check on your brothers." Hell gave the other foals, even fillies, the same treatment. When he was done he headed to a hill nearby where he could both watch for horses and his herd at the same time.

((longest post I ever made lol))

Hell's Awakening Devil_Horse_of_Hell

Last edited by Blueroanie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Bat was wandering the Hottsa plains as she saw the stallion. She decided to leave him, and waited for the so called Diablo to turn up. But then, she turned her head and looked him in the eye. His eyes were red, his demon body horribly livid and, like her he was coal black.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Hell reared up and neighed loudly sounding to the land his territory. He saw a colt get out of line again and ran down the hill just to rear up and land on the foal's back. "That will teach you!" He hissed loudly. "How dare you disobey me!" He turned and glared at the other foals "Anyone wanna go ext?!" when no foal answered him he turned and stood on the side of the herd watching them. Soon a stallion walked up challenging Hell and he grinned evily and walked forward to accept the challenge. "You will die just like that foal over there just did, pathetically." The stallion charged at Hell. Hell took the hit easily not even flinching and delivered a bite on the stallions neck. The stallion neighed and turned to kick Hell. Hell dodged it and reared up and landed on the stallions head. The stallion fell in defeat blood spilling on the ground. Hell glared at the dead stallion then walked onto his hill, watching.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 am

Bat saw this and left the stallion be. She had never lost a fight, but she was growing older now, not fighting as much as normal. She returned to the place where she had first waited.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:16 am

Hell's Awakening had been getting bored by now and wanted another stallion to challenge me, too bad only 2 were left. His herd consisted of 6 mares, 5 colts (two dies), and two stallions. He stood there looking for anything to attack and hopefully someone would show up otherwise his herd would lose numbers. The only reason why he bothered with a herd was so that he would have victims near him at all times and they already firgured that was the case but was too scared to try to run. One of the mares though did run and ran right past two mares heading towards the herd "Run! Turn back our you'll never make it back alive, you'll be a slave and play toy!" She then was out of range to hear. Just then Hell zoomed by gaining on the mare and came down on her with a loud crash. In a few minutes he was back with blood on his legs and mouth. (not his blood)

Last edited by Blueroanie on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:24 pm

See? Bat told Ammy It's not worth picking a fight
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

War Admiral made his way to the crater to find a herd inside. There were many mares and colts but he also saw a few stallions. In the middle of the herd he saw a winged horse. He looked a little closer and saw that that was no ordinary horse it was a demon. He backed up a step then got the nerves to start walking down there, challenging the lead stallion. One of the mares spotted him and neighed loudly. Admiral turned to see...his mother. He didn't rejoice though he only glared at her and turned back to the stallion. If that was my mom and this is the lead stallion...no it...it can't be him! He hesitated a bit but kept walking forward non the less. At this point everyone made a circle around him except the lead stallion who was in the middle and waiting for him with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Ammy watched the whole scene below her. She saw the mare getting killed and the bloodlust that Hell had in him. "But it is worth it for me Bat. Admiral will get killed by his own father ad then what? Nothing! I can die because I have no future. I may not defeat Hell but I promise to make him weaker."Ammy then re-focused her attention to the crater. And she gasped. Admiral! What was he doing here! Had he overheard her? He was totally ruining her plan! And then the herd started to circle around Admiral and Ammy saw something that made her rage. The evil grin that Hell was wearing was too much to take for Ammy. This wasthe evil grin that The Stallion had on when he introduced Ammy to his Mare and Foals. This was the smile that Ammy would kill. Ammy reared producing such a lound and raging noise that let out all of her anger that she had stored all these years since The Stallion. She charged right into the crater going straight for Hell. She reared up angain when se came to the circle of the horses. Charging right into them, she hit a mare square in the face with her front hooves. The mare fell, eyes still open, and ceased breathing. A stallion came up behind Ammy but she kicked him and twisted to the right so that she could slit his throat with her teeth. The stallion also fell and the herd of horses backed away slightly from Ammy. Ammy stood, her body shakingall over, and breathed heavily. She looked straight ahead at Hell and trid to kill him with her stares. She was not tired, in fact, she was just warming up.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Admiral watched as Ammy reared and charged at the circle killing a stallion and mare. He took this to his advantage and kicked Hell square in the face. It seemed like Hell expected this but was still hurt by it.

Hell backed up then charged at Admiral crashing hard into his chest. He then laughed (more like a hiss) and reared up.

Admiral took the blow then when Hell reared he reared also and tried to come down on Hell.

Hell saw what he was doing and stood higher his hooves on fire. Hell's mane and tail also caught on fire and the stallions fought to gain height.

In a matter a few seconds Admiral had gotten an inch or so above Hell and he quickly landed on his back.

This didn't stop Hell and he fell to the, fakingly.

Admiral knew this was too easy but let down his guard a bit. To his mistake.

Hell got up and bite Admiral right on the neck blood running down.

Admiral tried to yank him off but couldn't seem to even loosen his grip. So instead he bite Hell on the neck too and hoped he could last longer than Hell could.

The herd in the meantime had started to charge at Ammy, there were 6 horses left and 5 foals were in the own group watching their parents die.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Ammy saw that Admiral started attacking Hell. She desperatley wanted to help but she knew that this was Admiral's chance in life, this was his fight. Ammy then foused her attention to the herd because they were starting to circle around her, just like they were doing to Admiral. Insead of attacking the horses, Ammy screamed and lunged at the foals, killing them easily and quickly. That way, she would not have to deal with them later and when she finished the last of the herd, she could be free.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Admiral watching her killing off the young foals. There goes the chance to change the foals to the light side He held on to Hell his anger flowing through him. Hell still held onto Admiral and he stared into his eyes almost like burning his soul. Admiral closed his eyes from the demon and bite harder he then got a hoof free and kicked Hell in the chest. When he was free he took a deep breath and reared up landing on Hell. Hell hissed at the kick he then felt a sharp pain in his back. Hell made a horrible, deafening scream, got up, and with glowing red eyes now on fire he bashed Admiral with his head. Admiral lost focus from the scream then almost blacked out from the hit. "Your a creature from hell and will soon be in hell!" Admiral yelled at his father. Hell laughed at Admiral's words "You have many things to learn my son, I am hell." Hell glared at Admiral then charged. Admiral also charged and he slammed into Hell chest hearing a snap. Hell felt a great pain in his chest and fell on his front legs. "I can't die!" He hissed. Admiral was shaking and tried to stay standing. "Yes you can and you will!" He reared up and landed on Hell. Hell's Awakening breathed his last breath then there was a crack from the ground and He was engulfed into the pit. Admiral then fell over too weak to stand and laid there breathing heavily.

Admiral left Hell right (Except he has demon look about him and he has wings. And they are both pitch black.)Hell's Awakening Wild-mustangs-south-dakota-956789-ga
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Ammy watched the dead foals bleed and then turned her attention t the herdof horses remining. Admiralha defeated Hell but was now breathing heavily. The herd looked scared and Ammy was thinking that Admiral might want the horses for his herd. But Ammy was already going on he killing spree. It was all that she could dotocontain herself. "Um, I guess you don't need anything anymore so I'll leave you with your new herd. Good luck." Ammy told Admiral. She then raced up the sides of the crater to go back to Coolien, her paradise. Ammy reached the top of the crater an looked down. There was Admiral, there was his herd. Now, he was happy, now she would leave him, then she would be happy in Coolien. She hoped. Ammy started to trot away from the crater and to the Red Sea. She did not want to go to coldness just yet.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Admiral saw Ammy go and wanted to get up and thank her but he couldn't he was too weak. He stood up agonizingly and looked at the scared horses. "Come follow me if you wish to live in a happy peaceful land where death isn't real." He started his was towards Grenu and wished that Ammy had stayed. He walked slowly in the direction on their soon to be home. Looking back he saw 2 mares and a stallion following. He looked at the remaining 3 mares and neighed to them "Come so you can live freely." He then turned and continued. Soon all the horses were following and had started to be in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Hell's Awakening EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Ammy heard Admiral neighing to his herd. They were going to Grenu. So? Grenu was in the same direction as the Red Sea so Admiral and Ammy would be passing each other. So? Ammy did not know what to do. She continued t trot and then slowed to a walk. A little while later, she stopped and looked behind her. She saw Admiral and his herd coming out of the crater. Ammy started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:08 am

Admiral saw Ammy in the distance and trotted up to her. "Thank you for helping me back there." He then looked her over for wounds. "You don't seem to have gotten hurt at all." He then looked at his bleeding body. "Heh I look like I came from hell alright." He said laughing. It was quiet for a few moments before Admiral asked Ammy "Will you join my herd? The mares and future foals need someone to look up to." Admiral said with a twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Hell's Awakening EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Ammy looked at Admiral and at his body. True, he was coverd in blood and dirt but he looked better that way. She smiled at his little joke and answered his question. "I don't know. This is kind of too soon and I have a really bad reputation with other mares and foals. I hate foals. I don't know if you would want a murderer in your herd."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Admiral got kinda down when she said she hated foals for he really wished to be her mate. "Well I won't force you to join but your very welcome to come and stay anytime you wish for as long as you want." He walked next to her nuzzled her he then went a canter towards Grenu the herd following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's Awakening   Hell's Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's Awakening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Hottsa-
Jump to: